UI.X

UI.X 1.5.22.0

No permission to download
The double line in Responsive is still present from what I can see.
Ah you're right, looks like I forgot again. Fixed it on my localhost, Ill give it another day or so for any more bugs and Ill release it. If you want a quick fix, open EXTRA.css and pop this in.

Code:
@media (max-width: @maxResponsiveNarrowWidth) {
    .Responsive .messageUserBlock h3.userText {border-top: 0;}
}

Remember to remove it when I patch it.

@Audentio i think this looks much nicer than the notice you originally had.

bEQTcwd.png

Found an issue with the New notification if you change uix_gutterWidthSmall

I've reduced it down to 6px.

New post icon
new_icon.webp

New pc icon
new_icon_pc.webp

The style property for New Indicator (Outer) in the Misc section has the position fixed with:

margin-right: -21px !important;

and right-margin: -21px

So I can fix it by deducting the number I've reduced uix_gutterWidthSmall by (6px, so down to -15px), which brings it back in line.

However, on the PC side, in conversation.css

.conversation_view .message .newIndicator
{
margin-top: 0;
margin-right: -15px;
}

Put's the icon up to the top of the post area (because of the reduced gutterWidthSmall)

pc_gutterwidth.webp

So changing the CSS tidies that back up

.conversation_view .message .newIndicator
{
margin-top: 6px;
margin-right: -15px;
}

pc_fixed_css.webp

I know of this one, but there really isn't much I can do. I might push it down, the login link that is, so it forms a third line. At least then it wouldn't cover up any text.

Thoughts anyone? Thanks for reporting Matthew.

You could change the text to the font awesome icon, icon-signin for responsive.

When I click the download link it redirects me to the "my orders" page. How to download it?!?!

:cry:

I have the same problem. My registered username & email is the same on your site @Audentio

Also, I used the discount code for $5 off but it still charged full price =/ $5 wont break my bank but wanted to bring it to your attention.

Yes, we just found out that when someone uses a coupon, it denies the download and doesn't even take it out. Ill refund the people who used the coupon the $5. Having my dev look into this.

@Audentio
1. Social Link error

2. Guide change color style similar @Waindigo

Link: http://waindigo.com/
I'm unable to reproduce that error. And Waindigo.com is using it's own color palette.

Im trying to change the background image. I put the image in the html part of the style properties, click save, refresh and the background isnt there. I even checked inspect element, and it shows that the background is in the css.

Top Bottom