UI.X

UI.X 1.5.22.0

No permission to download
Im trying to change the background image. I put the image in the html part of the style properties, click save, refresh and the background isnt there. I even checked inspect element, and it shows that the background is in the css.
For this theme, and most themes as far as I know, I add the background color to the <body> tag, or @body style property. If you are adding it to the <html> or @html, the background color will show on top and thus you won't see what you've added. Just remove the background on @body and you should be good.

For this theme, and most themes as far as I know, I add the background color to the <body> tag, or @body style property. If you are adding it to the <html> or @html, the background color will show on top and thus you won't see what you've added. Just remove the background on @body and you should be good.

Thanks it worked! But there is still one small problem. I did this, so it would be fixed:

jow3.png

But it isnt fixed. This is what shows in inspect element:

4zNfsfZ.png

As you can see it says the background position is invalid. Whats up with this?

Looks amazing. Any branding free option?
Yes, we have branding free licenses available at Audentio.com in the license manager. $50 for one-time removal. Glad you like the theme, worked very very hard on it!
Thanks it worked! But there is still one small problem. I did this, so it would be fixed:

jow3.png

But it isnt fixed. This is what shows in inspect element:

4zNfsfZ.png

As you can see it says the background position is invalid. Whats up with this?
You're looking for: background-attachment:fixed;

Background-position takes numerical values mainly (or top, bottom, left, right, center), and is for moving the image, not affixing it to the background without moving.

Yeh, the background removal thing was something I debated. Ultimately, I decided that it isn't too difficult to add it back in. Something like .Responsive #content .pageContent {background: #FFF;} will add it back in, in the proper order.

Long term, I want to make the theme smart enough to know to remove the background or keep it. We have built another one of our themes, Class, on this framework, and in this situation we actually keep the background. Will be releasing that theme in the next few days.

One Issue: On forums with subforums the Style ignores that I've disabled the latest post and the statistics.Screen Shot 2013-08-22 at 9.21.20 PM.webp

One Issue: On forums with subforums the Style ignores that I've disabled the latest post and the statistics.View attachment 54928
Right, so here the problem is that the nodeInfo div has a height, and some padding. This only should be removed if side by side nodes are selected AND node stats on hover is activated. So I just gotta add a little condition for that, but yeh it should probably be done, that is too much space.

Top Bottom