UI.X

UI.X 1.5.22.0

No permission to download
Hello, I have a lot of outdated templates with this style after installing the XenForo Media gallery. Clicking on "Automatically Merge Changes" does not fix anything. How can I resolve this issue? Sorry, I haven't looked through the previous 309 pages to see if my question has already been answered.

@Mike Creuzer @Jake B. I upgraded to UI.X 1.5.6 today and the prefix issue when creating a thread that was mentioned back in January by me here

https://xenforo.com/community/threads/ui-x-paid.57944/page-302#post-1026494

and also reported by some other people still seems to have not been fixed (note I have checked that I don't have any outdated templates).

As you can see, the thread title is appearing underneath the prefix:

upload_2016-3-16_12-51-54.webp

I've checked in the parent style of UI.X (which of course I do not edit) and the issue is in that too:

upload_2016-3-16_12-52-26.webp

The issue of course does not occur in the default XenForo style:

upload_2016-3-16_12-51-12.webp

I'd be grateful if you could look into this and issue a fix for this apparently outstanding bug. Thanks.

For anyone having issues with the "Icon" files in our most recent release, we recently internally switched to storing our themes on Google Drive and didn't realize that it placed the Icon files in every folder until after the release. We have fixed this for our future releases, but if you're running a Unix server, you can clear those out by SSHing into your server and doing the following (replace "{xenforo root}" with the relative location of your XenForo installation:

Code:
cd {xenforo root}
find . -name 'Icon?' -type f -delete

This optional as the files aren't hurting anything, but I just wanted to let people know an easy way to remove them.

I propose to look into the "left sidebar" sticky functionality for add-ons like XFMG, XFRM and other add-ons like Nobita Social Groups who utilize a left sidebar layout. It would be great if the sticky sidebar feature of UIX could support left sidebars (even though UIX is set to right sidebar) in future upgrades.

Hey @Mike Creuzer I think this theme is amazing, nothing else comes close in my opinion. I do have one small problem though, the welcome block on my website doesn't appear at all when I enable it. I have even tried the default UI.X style and still nothing, any idea how I can get it to show up? I tried enabling in Options and Style Properties, am I missing something?

https://www.nextlevelforums.com

Hey @Mike Creuzer I think this theme is amazing, nothing else comes close in my opinion. I do have one small problem though, the welcome block on my website doesn't appear at all when I enable it. I have even tried the default UI.X style and still nothing, any idea how I can get it to show up? I tried enabling in Options and Style Properties, am I missing something?

https://www.nextlevelforums.com
You need to enable the "Can View Welcome Block" user group permission for the user group(s) that you wish to see this.

You need to enable the "Can View Welcome Block" user group permission for the user group(s) that you wish to see this.
...and unfortunately the "logic" is the other way around. It should set "yes" to enable bypassing the welcome block. As you generally go to "Allow All" for admins and/or mods, meaning that you enable it even if these groups rarely need to see welcome blocks or notices for example. Just as a side note.

...and unfortunately the "logic" is the other way around. It should set "yes" to enable bypassing the welcome block. As you generally go to "Allow All" for admins and/or mods, meaning that you enable it even if these groups rarely need to see welcome blocks or notices for example. Just as a side note.
Allow all isn't really the correct way to use XenForo permissions, they should be cumulative with the base permissions set for the Registered group and other user groups only having additional Allowed permissions. There generally shouldn't be a reason to have all allowed permissions set in a single group.

https://xenforo.com/community/resources/implementing-permissions-across-multiple-user-groups.358/

I do agree that the welcome block permissions would be better as a bypass option as you'd only want to show it to guests and new members.

Hi there.
Just wondering is it possible to adjust the height and width of the avatars?
Thank you!
There should be a option underneath your style properties called [UI.X] Threads and Posts. Inside there you can change the postbit size for your avatar to be either:
Small
Medium
Large

Hope this helps

There should be a option underneath your style properties called [UI.X] Threads and Posts. Inside there you can change the postbit size for your avatar to be either:
Small
Medium
Large

Hope this helps

Thanks for the response!
I actually need to make it specific down to the pixel.
Is there some file I can code for this?
Thank you

Thanks for the response!
I actually need to make it specific down to the pixel.
Is there some file I can code for this?
Thank you
There's the extra.css file where you can manually adjust the settings of your avatar width and height

Top Bottom