UI.X

UI.X 1.5.22.0

No permission to download
His anyone already upgraded to xenforo 1.5? Is everything okay (except for small bugs)?

I'm running RC2 with no issues that I've noticed. I believe they said earlier that the 1.5 version of UI.X would be released a few days after launch, so you may want to just wait a little if you're using it on a live site.

His anyone already upgraded to xenforo 1.5? Is everything okay (except for small bugs)?
I just upgraded about 10 minutes ago. Everything went fine. There are outdated templates, but have't seen any problems. I am sure they will push out the update soon for the latest version then you should be good to go.

I also tried upgrading my local installation of XenForo which have similar add-ons with my live forums (roughly more than 20 add-ons) and quite a lot of template edits. There were only 2 or 3 that required manual merging, while the rest could work just fine with automatic merging. After merging the templates, I don't see any issues with the new features of 1.5 (including thread tags, etc). Haven't tested recent threads sidebar, but I guess you'll just have to add a custom FA icon for it.

I got this errors when new members sign up

Code:
Zend_Db_Statement_Mysqli_Exception: Mysqli prepare error: Unknown column 'uix_collapse_signature' in 'field list' - library/Zend/Db/Statement/Mysqli.php:77
I'm using latest uix Addon 1.0.5

@seabeds Just open the template and click on 'View History' (it's right below the template editor), and then you can access the history of all changes that you have done to the template (should include ones from merging). View the pre-edit version, copy the whole codes and paste to the template. I suggest to manually re-merge the template instead of simply pasting the old version though, lol.

@seabeds Just open the template and click on 'View History' (it's right below the template editor), and then you can access the history of all changes that you have done to the template (should include ones from merging). View the pre-edit version, copy the whole codes and paste to the template. I suggest to manually re-merge the template instead of simply pasting the old version though, lol.

bz9xB40.png

Correct me if i'm wrong but "View History" is nowhere here.

The one you merged was the parent style. Your Seaside TTT Forums style is the child one, thus the reason why the template color is orange (meaning the template was changed but the changes were inherited from parent style). So yeah, you have to edit the parent one (the one that's grayed out and has line-through).

The one you merged was the parent style. Your Seaside TTT Forums style is the child one, thus the reason why the template color is orange (meaning the template was changed but the changes were inherited from parent style). So yeah, you have to edit the parent one (the one that's grayed out and has line-through).

Alright, so what should I do?

@seabeds Just click on the grayed out one (which is the parent style). It will bring you to a page which lets you edit its description and stuff like that. On that page, you'll be able to see buttons which leads to its templates, style properties and so on. So yeah, click on the Templates one to edit its templates. Look for the template again, and then you should be able to view the template's history.

@seabeds Just click on the grayed out one (which is the parent style). It will bring you to a page which lets you edit its description and stuff like that. On that page, you'll be able to see buttons which leads to its templates, style properties and so on. So yeah, click on the Templates one to edit its templates. Look for the template again, and then you should be able to view the template's history.

Got it, thank you.

@seabeds Just tested it on my local installation of XenForo 1.5 with Antiquark (its base is UI.X as well), but the alert message was "username commented on your status.".

@seabeds Just tested it on my local installation of XenForo 1.5 with Antiquark (its base is UI.X as well), but the alert message was "username commented on your status.".

I'm almost certain it's another template problem.. do you happen to know which template i would be editting for alerts?

EDIT: is it possible for me to reinstall the update completely?

@seabeds Found it. It's alert_profile_post_comment_your_profile. It certainly has a conditional that sets whether to show the one you got or the one I got. Show me what you got on that template.

Top Bottom