UI.X

UI.X 1.5.22.0

No permission to download
@Mike Creuzer Mike, I'd like to ask how to fix this problem. the footer is overlapping in mobile view but it's okay in desktop with a small screen..

upload_2015-8-5_12-0-30.webp

Also, I'm having a problem with the username. They are not align in the center.

no align username.webp

Last edited:
Has anyone had a problem running this theme on an iPhone? I have a fixed width table which I need to scroll sideways to see (which is no problem) - unfortunately I don't seem to be able to scroll sideways using this theme. On others I can, no problem... just not this one.

Matches-Preview | Fightclubber

thanks!

Has anyone had a problem running this theme on an iPhone? I have a fixed width table which I need to scroll sideways to see (which is no problem) - unfortunately I don't seem to be able to scroll sideways using this theme. On others I can, no problem... just not this one.

thanks!
This issue is because that code on that page is not responsive. As in the designer of that add-on did not design it to be mobile friendly, it was released before 1.2 perhaps, I dont know. In any regard its kind of tough to make tables responsive. Because on the default style you have to scroll, that doesnt mean its responsive.

We have an overflow: hidden on our content pane to do things like off canvas navigations and such, its required. So this will chop of your content if it falls outside the pane. My point would be that a responsive site would never have this happen unintentionally as is the case here.
Ther is a Problem with the Opera Browser, scroll down an see ;)
UI.X for XenForo by Audentio Design -> DEMO

View media item 944
Oh my how interesting! No one has reported this but we will definitely take a look. @kylerc oh so loves the sidebar sticky code :P.

thanks!
Just for everyone else, here is some code to fix it. Wrap it in a media query if you only want it to work at a certain breakpoint.

Code:
.xfsoccerSidebar {width: auto; float: none;}
.xfsoccerMain {margin: 0; overflow-x: scroll;}

Reactions: RDR
Defaulted to off, we have backstretch support. We meant to add it in almost a year ago. Naturally and needless to say since its off it will add no load time or trouble to your upgrade process whatsoever. Just there if you want it :)

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2015-08-07 at 2.54.12 PM.webp
    Screen Shot 2015-08-07 at 2.54.12 PM.webp
    24.9 KB · Views: 27
  • Screen Shot 2015-08-07 at 2.55.19 PM.webp
    Screen Shot 2015-08-07 at 2.55.19 PM.webp
    77.5 KB · Views: 26
If I have the search bar selected to display on the tablinks bar, how do I get it to display when there are no tablinks?

Liam

If I have the search bar selected to display on the tablinks bar, how do I get it to display when there are no tablinks?

Liam
What do you mean exactly: no tab'links' or no tablinks bar? If there is no tablinks bar, which should never happen, then I suppose search would be gone as well. But you should just get a blank bar. Some places in XenForo do not have tablinks, like members profiles, but you still get the bar so you can see the search.

What do you mean exactly: no tab'links' or no tablinks bar? If there is no tablinks bar, which should never happen, then I suppose search would be gone as well. But you should just get a blank bar. Some places in XenForo do not have tablinks, like members profiles, but you still get the bar so you can see the search.

No tablinks at all, the bar is empty. For example, featured threads portal with tablinks disabled:

XF Liam - XenForo Add-On Development

Liam

Top Bottom