UI.X

UI.X 1.5.22.0

No permission to download
The addon won't say it's outdated because of your xf version. You may have to merge a few templates manually though.

I am using XenForo 1.5.0 B4 and I downloaded the theme from July 29th supplied on the Audentio website. I'm not sure if I'm importing the style xml right or what as I'm using to automatically doing it. However, I just got the same js error as above but Mike says I'm using an earlier version of the theme and older version of XenForo, which I'm not. How I imported the style xml is shown below what I selected to overwrite:

Screenshot_18-13-02.png

The one highlighted is the framework which isn't editable and the one below that is the one I edit.

Templates that need to be merged.
Screenshot_18-15-19.png

Also, I'm still getting this error..

Error Info
Code:
ErrorException: Undefined index: uix_last_sticky_action - library/Audentio/UIX/ControllerPublic/Forum.php:30
Generated By: ChelaGotBanned, 10 minutes ago

Stack Trace
Code:
#0 /home/nginx/domains/mydomain.com/public/library/Audentio/UIX/ControllerPublic/Forum.php(30): XenForo_Application::handlePhpError(8, 'Undefined index...', '/home/nginx/dom...', 30, Array)
#1 /home/nginx/domains/mydomain.com/public/library/XenForo/FrontController.php(347): Audentio_UIX_ControllerPublic_Forum->actionForum()
#2 /home/nginx/domains/mydomain.com/public/library/XenForo/FrontController.php(134): XenForo_FrontController->dispatch(Object(XenForo_RouteMatch))
#3 /home/nginx/domains/mydomain.com/public/index.php(13): XenForo_FrontController->run()
#4 {main}

Request State
Code:
array(3) {
  ["url"] => string(68) "http://www.mydomain.com/index.php?forums/graveyard-ban-appeals.41/"
  ["_GET"] => array(1) {
    ["forums/graveyard-ban-appeals_41/"] => string(0) ""
  }
  ["_POST"] => array(0) {
  }
}

Last edited:
Even though I dismissed the update for the outdated style, the banner is still on my admin home page... Why?

Liam

Even though I dismissed the update for the outdated style, the banner is still on my admin home page... Why?

Liam

There is the potential to be two separate notices, one for the add-on, and one for the style. You may have dismissed the one for the add-on, but not the style or for the style but not the Add-on. Or, if you dismissed it before the release we made yesterday it may be the notice from the newest version. Even if you dismiss the notice it'll come back up when there is a new version. Just dismiss it again and you should be fine, and if you never want to see the notice again there is an option to disable automatically checking for updates in Options -> [UI.X] General Options

There is the potential to be two separate notices, one for the add-on, and one for the style. You may have dismissed the one for the add-on, but not the style or for the style but not the Add-on. Or, if you dismissed it before the release we made yesterday it may be the notice from the newest version. Even if you dismiss the notice it'll come back up when there is a new version. Just dismiss it again and you should be fine, and if you never want to see the notice again there is an option to disable automatically checking for updates in Options -> [UI.X] General Options

Screen Shot 2015-07-30 at 20.06.56.webp

Clicking on it brings me to an empty list:

Screen Shot 2015-07-30 at 20.07.03.webp
Liam

Go to Appearance => UI.X => Styles and see if any of them say 'Update' next to them. A couple people have had issues with that page.

Go to Appearance => UI.X => Styles and see if any of them say 'Update' next to them. A couple people have had issues with that page.

It does, but of course I'm running the beta so can't update it.

When the 1.4.9 release notice came, clicking the dismiss button removed the notice... Strange it didn't work for 1.4.10.

Liam

My style causes a slight delay I would like to learn how to fix.

I am using sticky navigation
I have set the header margin to 0px to stick my nav to the top
I have removed subnav
sticky nav height is 42px

When the page loads, the navigation buttons are taller than 42px and then after half a second "squish" to fit 42px.

I note that this is the activity that already occurs in UI.X : XenForo Demo but normally, the "stick" for navigation doesn't occur on each page load, only once the user scrolls down.

Since my nav is always at the top and always stuck, it loads the taller nav (50px), then resizes. How can I make the buttons just load at 42px initially, hopefully removing this little delay?

EDIT - I adjusted the sticky to 50px and that seems to keep it at 50px before and after removing this need to resize. So what do I do to adjust the initial nav height so I can set them both to 42px?

Thank you!

Last edited:
My style causes a slight delay I would like to learn how to fix.

I am using sticky navigation
I have set the header margin to 0px to stick my nav to the top
I have removed subnav
sticky nav height is 42px

When the page loads, the navigation buttons are taller than 42px and then after half a second "squish" to fit 42px.

I note that this is the activity that already occurs in UI.X : XenForo Demo but normally, the "stick" for navigation doesn't occur on each page load, only once the user scrolls down.

Since my nav is always at the top and always stuck, it loads the taller nav (50px), then resizes. How can I make the buttons just load at 42px initially, hopefully removing this little delay?

EDIT - I adjusted the sticky to 50px and that seems to keep it at 50px before and after removing this need to resize. So what do I do to adjust the initial nav height so I can set them both to 42px?

Thank you!
You should be able to change that under the Style Property for Header and Navigation > Header Tab Height.

It does, but of course I'm running the beta so can't update it.

When the 1.4.9 release notice came, clicking the dismiss button removed the notice... Strange it didn't work for 1.4.10.

Liam
You can disable checking for style updates to remove this alert until we release a version for 1.5.0, which will hopefully be soon.

Reactions: Rob
Hi everyone,

I have a strange problem.

After the update user names (user info block) are moved all the way to the left and I want to be centered as it was earlier.
I tried with EXTRA.css and directly in the "Message Layout" in the " Miscellaneous" but now it seems that when something changes there is no impact on the "User Info Block".

I just installed the latest updates using the manual install method and now the AD Styler button is missing. I've double checked the settings for it, toggled it, etc. with no luck. A LOT of my users use this feature, especially those with vision challenges. Any clue how to get it back?

I just installed the latest updates using the manual install method and now the AD Styler button is missing. I've double checked the settings for it, toggled it, etc. with no luck. A LOT of my users use this feature, especially those with vision challenges. Any clue how to get it back?
Make sure the viewport settings for the AD Styler in Style Properties aren't set too high. The default is 768 which made it unavailable on various devices. I set mine to 480.

Also ensure that the AD Styler user group permissions are set for the user group(s) that have access to it.

Make sure the viewport settings for the AD Styler in Style Properties aren't set too high. The default is 768 which made it unavailable on various devices. I set mine to 480.

Also ensure that the AD Styler user group permissions are set for the user group(s) that have access to it.

Thanks. It was the permissions that got reset.

Hi,

I'm using this style on two forums now. Might be using it on half a dozen more. However, I'm finding that a lot of users are complaining that it's loading slow for them, and the page scrolls a bit jittery. Mostly on mobiles.

We tend to get text loading slow when we're typing if we have more than a couple of tabs open in a browser too. That's annoying.

What can I do to speed up the style? The stock XF style loads really quickly still.

Oh, just found this in my source.

uix.catchJsError = function(err) {
console.log("\n\n############============ Begin Copying Here ============############\n\n")
var errMsg = "Uh Oh! It looks like there's an error in your page's javascript. There will likely be significant issues with the use of the forum until this is corrected. If you are unable to resolve this and believe it is due to a bug in your Audentio Design theme, contact Audentio support and include a copy of the text between the designated areas from your javascript console. This is the error: \n\n" + err ;
uix.fixJsVisibility();
uix.adminJsError(errMsg);
console.log("\n\n");
console.log(err);
console.log("\n\n");
try {
uix.debug(true);
} catch (err) {
console.log("Unable to include uix.debug();");
}
console.log("\n\n############============ End Copying Here ============############\n\n");

Are you using a CDN? If so, I would purge your caches :p
Still seem to have the issue.

The JS is in the right place, it's an install via the admin panel so done automatically.

uix.catchJsError = function(err) {
console.log("\n\n############============ Begin Copying Here ============############\n\n")
var errMsg = "Uh Oh! It looks like there's an error in your page's javascript. There will likely be significant issues with the use of the forum until this is corrected. If you are unable to resolve this and believe it is due to a bug in your Audentio Design theme, contact Audentio support and include a copy of the text between the designated areas from your javascript console. This is the error: \n\n" + err ;
uix.fixJsVisibility();
console.log("\n\n");
console.log(err);
console.log("\n\n");
try {
uix.debug(true);
} catch (err) {
console.log("Unable to include uix.debug();");
}
console.log("\n\n############============ End Copying Here ============############\n\n");
}
$(document).ready(function(){
if (typeof(audentio) === 'undefined') {
var errMsg = 'Uh Oh! It looks like the javascript for your theme was not found in /js/audentio/uix_style/.\n\n';
if (uix.jsGlobal) {
errMsg += 'Your forum is set to use the same javascript directory for all your themes. Consider disabling this or modifying the directory. Options are located under Options > [UI.X] General.\n\n'
} else {
errMsg += 'Your theme has set the location of its javascript directory. You may need to modify the javascript directory location style property located under [UI.X] Global Settings > Javascript Path.\n\n'
}
errMsg += 'If your files are in the directory specified, ensure that your file permissions allow them to be read. There will likely be significant issues with the use of the forum until this is corrected. If you are unable to resolve this, contact Audentio support. This error has also been logged to the javascript console.';
uix.fixJsVisibility();
} else if (uix.jsHeadVersion != uix.jsVersion) {
var errMsg = 'Uh Oh! It looks like the version of your javascript functions file does not match the version of your page_container_js_head template. \n\nYour javascript functions file is version "' + uix.jsVersion + '". \nYour page_container_js_head is version "' + uix.jsHeadVersion + '". \n\nIf your functions file version number is higher, ensure that you have merged all templates (especially page_container_js_head). If your page_container_js_head version number is higher, ensure that you have correctly uploaded the latest version of the javascript functions file. \n\nThis issue could cause parts of your forum to not display or function correctly. If this does not resolve the issue contact Audentio support. This error has also been logged to the javascript console.';
}

Permission for the functions.js is 644.

@Mike Creuzer can you help? I have submitted a ticket on your site if you'd rather help there. :)

Last edited:
Top Bottom