UI.X

UI.X 1.5.22.0

No permission to download
@Mike Creuzer, How May I change uix_primaryFont on Bebas Neue Bold.otf (with cyrillic symbols) for my style tactical?
Simple replace in that field: Primary Font uix_primaryFont doesn't work. Please, help. :)

Last edited:
But i no need FA fonts, I've file Bebas Neue Bold.otf. Where I put him for include? Or I don't understand something?

Last edited:
Hi there @kylerc

Is there a reason I can't see the post progression bar? It is checked on the header UiX settings but I can't see it. It does not show up on the navigation bar, but it clearly is enabled..
Would you mind posting or messaging me a link to your forum? I'll take a look.

But i no need FA fonts, I've file Bebas Neue Bold.otf. Where I put him for include? Or I don't understand something?
You need to upload the font some where, include the font face in CSS, then update that font variable in UI.X. @uix_primaryFont or @uix_secondaryFont (or even @uix_tertiaryColor, but this is intentionally not used anywhere in the theme, its there for a backup)

I’ve customized the preset colour options at the bottom. I am wondering if there is a guide or tutorial for adding new options beyond those specified changes, for example, picking colours for:

#content .pageContent (color & background-color)
.messageList .message (background-color)

Is there any existing documentation for making this kind of change?

Last edited:
So I was monitoring some stuff within the Chrome console and noticed some issues when loading my forum. It isn't affecting my site or its performance but I want to know how to go about addressing these issues. I already made a thread at Centmin Mod and they said it wasn't pagespeed related, so now I must ask here. I've disabled all plugins and the errors still occurred. I then switched to the default theme and another one and these errors disappeared.

Screenshot_01-03-19.png

I'm not quite sure why something is calling for /none either.

Thanks!

So I was monitoring some stuff within the Chrome console and noticed some issues when loading my forum. It isn't affecting my site or its performance but I want to know how to go about addressing these issues. I already made a thread at Centmin Mod and they said it wasn't pagespeed related, so now I must ask here. I've disabled all plugins and the errors still occurred. I then switched to the default theme and another one and these errors disappeared.

Screenshot_01-03-19.png

I'm not quite sure why something is calling for /none either.

Thanks!
This is an issue with the AD Styler not having a background image specified for a preset. I've fixed this for our next release. It shouldn't be overly harmful for the time being, but you could disable the AD Styler as a temporary fix if you are bothered by it. Thanks for the bug report :).

This is an issue with the AD Styler not having a background image specified for a preset. I've fixed this for our next release. It shouldn't be overly harmful for the time being, but you could disable the AD Styler as a temporary fix if you are bothered by it. Thanks for the bug report :).

I'm not really bothered by it, just wasn't too sure. Also, I noticed the background image I choose with the AD Styler doesn't stay in place possibly after I clear my cache or maybe this has to do with the bug.

I'm not really bothered by it, just wasn't too sure. Also, I noticed the background image I choose with the AD Styler doesn't stay in place possibly after I clear my cache or maybe this has to do with the bug.
That's expected behavior.

how to reduce space next to home button? Using 1.4.6 and prefer not to upgrade
View attachment 108948

I think this is caused by you not updating the Audentio UI.X plugin accordingly with the latest xenForo release. I believe they make sure it's all up-to-date with the xenForo releases so if you don't update one, then you will notice bugs they've fixed on the newest releases.

The moderator bar was working fine a few days ago but I noticed today that it had disappeared. I'm not sure if I've done something wrong but I've taken screenshots showing that I'm a Moderator. The Moderator bar works with the default style so I think I've messed something up in the style properties, any idea how I can fix this?
RPrQ2r.png

vMuAqi.png

vvLxKa.png

Have you got Custom set for your mod bar position in your Style Properties?

upload_2015-6-21_16-50-47.webp

If so this is why it's not displaying, choose one of the other options.

The moderator bar was working fine a few days ago but I noticed today that it had disappeared. I'm not sure if I've done something wrong but I've taken screenshots showing that I'm a Moderator.
vMuAqi.png

Not directly part of the problem.. but you ARE going to have issues later... as you are NOT using the user groups correctly. Your main user group should be Registered (even for Admins) and then all others assigned as secondary.
I draw your attention to this most excellent guide to Permissions in XenForo.

I would like to be able to mix and match the side-by-side (a.k.a. grid) view with traditional horizontal view on the home page, depending on category. So the top category could have 2 forums displayed horizontally, then second category with a grid of 4 forums, and then a horizontal category again.

Is it possible to have that implemented?

Top Bottom