UI.X

UI.X 1.5.22.0

No permission to download
Could you PM me the contents of your 'navigation' template and I'll take a quick look at it.

Also, this will happen if you are running an older version of XenForo and 1.4.7 of UI.X.

Regards,

Jake
Upgraded xF to latest release, reverted the template and redid the customization and it's all good now, thx.

user_banners.css
Thnx man , but for some reason i can find need settings , i trying to achive this , just with even curve edges. Anyone can help
7d0f019dd1b27fafd4aa0b43c3e433f1.png

@Mike Creuzer how would I change the color the alert number background color? Currently my user/mod bar is a red color making seeing the alert numbers hard to see, changing the alert number backgound color would remedy this but can't find the code to change it.

hfJt8lY.png

@Mike Creuzer how would I change the color the alert number background color? Currently my user/mod bar is a red color making seeing the alert numbers hard to see, changing the alert number backgound color would remedy this but can't find the code to change it.

hfJt8lY.png
Style Properties: Header and Navigation > Alert Balloon

just updated both xenforo and ui.x to latest versions but now the welcome block is always on when logged in, any ideas to what it is and how to fix. Currently i have had to change in PAGE_CONTAINER the line <xen:include template="uix_welcomeBlock_container" /> to this so it hides it<xen:include template="uix_hideWelcomeBlock" />

welcomeblock_zpssxwe0xmk.png

just updated both xenforo and ui.x to latest versions but now the welcome block is always on when logged in, any ideas to what it is and how to fix. Currently i have had to change in PAGE_CONTAINER the line <xen:include template="uix_welcomeBlock_container" /> to this so it hides it<xen:include template="uix_hideWelcomeBlock" />

welcomeblock_zpssxwe0xmk.png

There are user group permissions for who can view the welcome block - set them accordingly for the groups that you do/don't want to see it.

Top Bottom