UI.X

UI.X 1.5.22.0

No permission to download
Im going to need everyone to post their versions of XenForo AND UI.X when they have an issue. Ive been seeing many people using 1.4.0.0 UI.X with a XenForo 1.3.x installed. This won't work, weird things will happen with the templates.
Sorry about that. UI.X version: 1.4.0.0 XenForo version 1.4 RC2

Sorry about that. UI.X version: 1.4.0.0 XenForo version 1.4 RC2
Ah. Hmm. Create a ticket with admin creds Ill take a look. But its likely a change you made to that template. If its for sure not, it might just be an upgrade snaffoo where nothing really needs to be done but clicking the 'save' on the template.

Ah. Hmm. Create a ticket with admin creds Ill take a look. But its likely a change you made to that template. If its for sure not, it might just be an upgrade snaffoo where nothing really needs to be done but clicking the 'save' on the template.
Thanks, ticket sent!

Well, we kinda just support whatever the latest version of XenForo is on. And all these features were built on 1.4.

So, since everyone wanted me to upgrade to Beta so they could get a head start, I had to go with that as opposed to supporting to versions. 1 is hard enough! :p I am sorry though. If you plan to stay on 1.3.5, for a small fee I can move these features to UI.X 1.3.5.

No that is ok I will be moving over to 4.1 as soon as it is supported but I just wanted to know thanks

I'm attempting to alter the default banner colors. I am also wondering why they show up even though I don't have them turned on in the user group settings.

banner.webp

I just installed UIX Dark on a new installation running Xenforo 1.4 RC2

There is one outdated template: register_form

Validation emails are not going out. Might this be related? And if so, is there a way to fix it on my end?

I have this issue also. I'm running XenForo 1.4 RC2 with UI.X 1.4.

How do I get Font Awesome icons as my node icons?

Thanks.
There is a setting under the UI.X Forum Nodes style property group.

Attachments

• Style Properties  ├  UI.X  Forum Nodes   Admin CP   Development Demo   Audentio Design.webp
    Style Properties ├ UI.X Forum Nodes Admin CP Development Demo Audentio Design.webp
    20.2 KB · Views: 126
Mike, mine looks different?

Attachments

• Screen shot 2014-09-04 at 8.02.27 PM.webp
    Screen shot 2014-09-04 at 8.02.27 PM.webp
    10.5 KB · Views: 20
  • Screen shot 2014-09-04 at 8.03.16 PM.webp
    Screen shot 2014-09-04 at 8.03.16 PM.webp
    40.6 KB · Views: 19
Top Bottom