UI.X

UI.X 1.5.22.0

No permission to download
So it's not working? How you've updated it? Overwrite with parent/custom?
I don't overwrite.
  1. I created a test server/test forum.
  2. Upgraded the test forum
  3. Write down all the outdated template
  4. Revert all outdated Template
  5. Then re apply custom modification based on my lived forum templates.
  6. Very easy (y) using the View Custom Changes feature of XenForo.

But I'm stuck on navigation template, too much complicated :/

Never :ROFLMAO: mind

I figure it out now :D

There is only 1 line added on navigation template relating to canViewProfilePosts :D

Now All my template is updated yepe!
lol did better than me.. I starting from scratch again... I dont know what i did but my thread view was totally obliterated.. i spent some time trying to work it out before i got frustrated and deleted the whole thing.. Now im stuck rebuilding UI.X again..

lol did better than me.. I starting from scratch again... I dont know what i did but my thread view was totally obliterated.. i spent some time trying to work it out before i got frustrated and deleted the whole thing.. Now im stuck rebuilding UI.X again..

Yeah, I'm just going to wait on @Audentio before updating lol

@RoldanLT did you select resolve using custom version in navigation and add this line:

<xen:if is="{$canViewProfilePosts}"><li><a href="{xen:link find-new/profile-posts}">{xen:phrase new_profile_posts}</a></li></xen:if>

to <!--members--> secondaryContent blockLinkList

Simple question, but I'm a noob with XF (recently converted from VB3) and to UI.X:

I'm using the Class skin. I want to darken up all of the fonts a bit, especially the lighter ones as users are complaining that they're tough to read with this skin. I've already adjusted the size of them in several key areas. Is there an easy way to make them all a shade darker? If not, where do I change the color for the UI.X skins?

A few problems I've noticed with the latest update that I'm having,

67086105c3.png

Spam button doesn't have an icon like the rest of them, and it just looks out of place.

f572b55539.png

Breadcrumb breaks on mobile on some of my nodes, specifically ones with longer names or that go deeper than one or two nodes.

39b65294e7.png

"Show Ignored Content" comes up at the bottom of the pages on mobile also, even though I'm not ignoring anyone on the forum.

Last edited:
I have responsive turned off for desktop browsing. When the browser is resized, the navigation resizes and the ad_header will act as if it is responsive, rendering below the logo. How do I keep the navigation fixed, so this does not happen. Also have some odd issues related to DFP, which I assume is tied to this..

Have two questions:

There is a gray line to the right of a user's avatar. How would I remove that?

IMG_1271.webp

How would I remove the padding between the main nav and the logo/ad?

Screen Shot 2014-08-11 at 3.35.52 PM.webp

Back
Top Bottom