UI.X

UI.X 1.5.22.0

No permission to download
Mike Creuzer updated UI.X with a new update entry:

Minor settings added - no major features

Hi everyone,

This update is just to essentially increase usability in a few areas.

Features:
  • Toolbar icons are now using FontAwesome as opposed to an image but this can be toggled
  • Alerts are more prominent, we made them red. Its a feature cause we improved a bit the way xenforo handles alerts
  • hide visitorTabs username at a certain width (save space on mobile)
  • show avatar or glyph next to visitorTabs username (as opposed to only avatar)
  • FontAwesome is now packaged...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Reactions: TJA
How can we reapply the gradients on userbanners? I tinkered with extra.css, but was only moderately successful.
There is no style property in XenForo and we didn't add one. So you need extra css for that.

.userBanner {background-image: ..;}

How the fact that a user close the welcome block is store in our board? I mean this block would be easy to turn as an announcement block but, I don't know how to get it reappearing once it was closed by someone ^^'

How the fact that a user close the welcome block is store in our board? I mean this block would be easy to turn as an announcement block but, I don't know how to get it reappearing once it was closed by someone ^^'
Its not intended for this use. It can be done though, but its really meant for global messages.

What happened to the long list of improvement posted earlier? When will updates to the flex style released?
Tks

I know but how can we force this block to be shown again?

Ill look into this for you. Obviously users can delete their own cookies. But to force it, Ill look into it.

Is it possible to reduce the HEADER space as shown below. Many thanks
View attachment 85980

Header White Space under UI.X Header style property group.

is there any news about the RTL issue if its solved or no ??

Its the next thing we tackle now that we have all the main features we need.

What happened to the long list of improvement posted earlier? When will updates to the flex style released?
Tks

All themes are updated I just didnt update the threads here. And the entire list I posted is what I have in the release notes, are there features I forgot to post? What specifically?

Hi @Mike Creuzer, if you choose 100% for Responsive Message Controls Viewport Width, should it display like this....

upload_2014-10-8_2-29-10.webp

Previously 'Tools' would be over to the left.

Getting 'Style properties in this style can not be modified. Please try another.' when going into UI.X Rich Text Editor Properties

Getting 'Style properties in this style can not be modified. Please try another.' when going into UI.X Rich Text Editor Properties
Yep cause its blank, I moved the icons on the editor to global last second and forgot to delete the group. Ill repackage everything tomorrow, not a bug just a packaging issue.

Reactions: TJA
No if that happens you'll need to revert the Control style property. We added a few things. Not positive, but simply removing float: left; from the message control style property might do enough.
Removing float: left; from Style Properties: Message Elements > 'Private' Controls Container doesn't make a difference unfortunately.

Just to add when it is set at @maxResponsiveWideWidth when you hit that width the Tools drop down again floats right.

Removing float: left; from Style Properties: Message Elements > 'Private' Controls Container doesn't make a difference unfortunately.
Write down your style properties, then revert this: (also put back that float: right that you removed, thats the wrong style property) - make this to your child theme not UI.X of course.
Style Properties  Message Elements   Admin CP   Development Demo   Audentio Design.webp

Before I update and accidentally mess it up like last time, can someone explain how I should update without my child style being tampered?

Before I update and accidentally mess it up like last time, can someone explain how I should update without my child style being tampered?
First thing to do is Export your Child Style, so if anything goes wrong you have a backup.

Upload the contents from the upload folder, then 'Import a Style' > Choose your file (style-UI.X.xml) select 'Overwrite Style' and select UI.X which I assume you haven't made any changes to.

Top Bottom