UI.X

UI.X 1.5.22.0

No permission to download
The only thing bad about the FontAwesome stylesheet (3.2.1), it doesn't use the fixed-width anymore (unless I am doing it incorrectly.)

I have changed back to 3.1.1 for now.

This is the look of 3.2.1
3.2.1.webp

This is the look of 3.1.1
3.1.1.webp

Nothing else in my template changed, only the stylesheet used.

@Audentio About to purchase, have a question first.. Collapsible nodes - Can I select certain nodes to be closed by default and opened when clicked while others are open by default?

6efk.png

This is on xenRio

@Jaxel
Whatever that plugin is, I think it is just a z-index issue. I can push the z-index up a bit. I wonder if XenForo has a z-index standard. Something like, < 50 for normal elements, < 100 for media, < 1000 for popups, < 10000 for overlays and masks, etc.

@Audentio About to purchase, have a question first.. Collapsible nodes - Can I select certain nodes to be closed by default and opened when clicked while others are open by default?
I haven't tried yet, but this should be as easily as adding this to your EXTRA.css:

Code:
/* set nodes as collapsed by default*/
.node.level_1 > .nodeList {display: none;}

Then open template node_category_level_1, find class="uix_collapseNodes", make it class="uix_collapseNodes collapsed".

If you guys want this as a setting, very easy to setup. Just let me know Ill make it a default feature, set off as default of course.

And if you want, a simple jQuery function could be written to select only certain ones to be opened.

@Audentio icon Facebook error with Moderation Bar

icon Facebook - share page at [bd] widget framework

See images

Due to the nature of the sticky header, and my understanding of the widget framework, it might be difficult to use that widget location. I am going to clean the sticky header up a bit, but I think that regardless, it'll be a tight fit. There is just too much going on. Ill take a closer look though.

Due to the nature of the sticky header, and my understanding of the widget framework, it might be difficult to use that widget location. I am going to clean the sticky header up a bit, but I think that regardless, it'll be a tight fit. There is just too much going on. Ill take a closer look though.

I think he is talking about the Share Page sidebar block itself (bd WF).

When you scroll up, the others hide, but Facebook displays overtop of the bar as shown above. It did it on my install as well.

I think he is talking about the Share Page sidebar block itself (bd WF).

When you scroll up, the others hide, but Facebook displays overtop of the bar as shown above. It did it on my install as well.
Oh, so that facebook share button isn't in the header it just overlaps the header? Definitely a z-index issue then, easy enough fix.

Just a small update here, but I'll have a patch ready soon for some of these minor bugs, and some new features:

-- All "call-to-action" color values will be added via color palette. An example is the default blue. The reason for this is so that add-ons can use @secondaryMedium and it won't throw off the design. Will allow for more plugins to be compatible with the product. We will have @uix_primaryColor, @uix_secondaryColor, and @uix_tertiaryColor.

-- New option for header to start in the fixed position. This has taken me the longest time to finish so far, but after a bit more testing to be sure, I think it is ready!

-- Better default styling for search popout, pagination, quote/code blocks, and more.

-- Moving down the login link just for when there are tablinks.

-- Hopefully the modal box login issue fixed.

I haven't tried yet, but this should be as easily as adding this to your EXTRA.css:

Code:
/* set nodes as collapsed by default*/
.node.level_1 > .nodeList {display: none;}

Then open template node_category_level_1, find class="uix_collapseNodes", make it class="uix_collapseNodes collapsed".

If you guys want this as a setting, very easy to setup. Just let me know Ill make it a default feature, set off as default of course.

And if you want, a simple jQuery function could be written to select only certain ones to be opened.

Already purchased and yes, would love that feature :)

Its late, i'm tired, and for the life of me, i cant see where to change the text color of the forum category show in the attachment.

26-08-2013 02-04-31.webp

I think this might be the CSS for it:

Code:
.discussionList .sectionHeaders a, .discussionList .sectionHeaders a span {
    color: #FFFFFF;
}

Top Bottom