UI.X

UI.X 1.5.22.0

No permission to download
Its late, i'm tired, and for the life of me, i cant see where to change the text color of the forum category show in the attachment.

View attachment 55127
This theme fully supports all Style Properties, default and new of course.

Style Properties > Building Blocks > Sub-Heading (subHeading)

If that doesn't work, which off-hand it definitely should, let me know.

I am such a numpty....

I was editing the right Style property, but had a different theme selected.

Note to self, leave things alone when tired :sleep:

Thanks audentio

How to make the avatar square instead of circle? When circle if height and width the same size it leaves a blue padding.

How do you make some nodes with more then 2 forums have 50/50 width but other nodes 100% width even if they have 2 or more forums.

I got it to this...

I think with mine having the images, it is a bit different, one without should be easier.

Screenshot_18.webp

Be careful doing that. The node system, whereby nodes are side by side except the last odd node, was a very complex bit of code I wrote. All CSS. I googled thoroughly how to accomplish side by side list items easily but to no avail. As far as I know, this is the only system this advanced around.

If you force the width to be 100%, don't expect all the nodes to follow suit and behave as they would normally. If you do force one, I'd always force an even number, as in the screenshot above. If just one is forced, I think it could break the table.

And of course, take note, this is not an HTML <table>, it is still an <ol> <li> system. If it were a table, this would be cake. I welcome anyone interested at looking at my code and improving upon it.

How do you make some nodes with more then 2 forums have 50/50 width but other nodes 100% width even if they have 2 or more forums.
Since I don't expect this to be extremely common, I would recommend just doing it in javascript. I *think* this will work:

Code:
<script>
$(document).ready(function() {
     $('.node.level_1.node_1').removeClass('uix_nodeStyle_1');
});
</script>

Where .node_ID is your category node ID. All subsequent nodes should behave like normal.

Try popping that in your <head> tag.

I just tested that bit of jQuery I wrote, and it works for the most part. A bit of border issues, but I can have that fixed if anyone needs me to.

Just noticed my adsense advert it sitting against the 2nd level navigation when using ad_above_top_breadcrumb template

ad_above.webp

On the other theme I use, and the default style, it's padded both top and bottom.

Similar thing on the ad_below_bottom_breadcrumb

ad_below.webp

Top Bottom