Resource icon

New Registration Email [Paid] 1.2.0

No permission to buy ($15.00)
  • Thread starter Thread starter Syndol
  • Start date Start date
S

Syndol

Syndol submitted a new resource:

New Registration Email (version 1.0.0) - Receive an email whenever a new user registers at your forum.

About:
This add-on sends out an email whenever a new user registers at your forum.
It is especially useful when you manually approve all new registrations, but also comes in handy in screening out spammers as the email provides you with their user name and email address, allowing you to quickly decide whether you need to further monitor this user.

Please contact me via PC for further details.
Thank you.

Installation:
  1. Upload the contents of...

Read more about this resource...

How about adding the user's IP to the mails being sent?I know someone who would very much appreciate that!

Edit: Whoops. Shows what I get for only hitting "reply" 40 minutes after alerting him to the thread ;)

Thanks so much for this Syndol. I have missed a lot of registrations because of this lack.
Your addons are so sensibly selected and the thoughtful way you provide them is much appreciated too.
Can't give you stars on the Resource page though!

There's a note on the main post saying that it's temporarily not available because of his PayPal account being frozen.

Syndol updated New Registration Email with a new update entry:

Version 1.0.3

What's new:
  • Fixed a potential bug with incomplete registration forms.
Upgrade Instructions:
  1. Upload the file 'Upload/library/NRE/ControllerPublic/Register.php' to your server, overwriting the old one
  2. Upload the file 'Upload/library/NRE/ControllerPublic/AccountConfirmation.php' to your server, overwriting the old one
  3. Optional (to display correct version) - Upgrade the addon-NRE_103.xml

Read the rest of this update entry...

This add-on is a must for those that like to review users as they sign up. Plus, this dev is very helpful should you run into questions/issues!

Thanks kprojects.
I think that for the next update I will add the CAPTCHA Answer in the email whenever the Question & Answer CAPTCHA is used.
This way one can see which Q&A does not quite work against spammers.

Top Bottom