New Registration Email

New Registration Email [Paid] 2.2.1

No permission to buy ($15.00)
This add-on requires you to either configure "Email All Admins" or set a "Notification Email Address".

Have you confirmed that your site is actually sending email? Please try sending a test email via the admincp first.
I have done that. Starting a ticket.

I look at values entered into some of the user fields to help filter out spam registrations.

Can user fields (including custom user fields) be included in the email to help me to quickly determine if the registration is spam?

I look at values entered into some of the user fields to help filter out spam registrations.

Can user fields (including custom user fields) be included in the email to help me to quickly determine if the registration is spam?

I do the same thing, definitely a good feature to have.

@Xon I was wondering if there would be a way to list the admins you wanted to email instead of sending out a mass email to all admins? On top of the base forum email notification I get one myself as an admin, and I get one to the super admin I have setup for security. Its a bit excessive for my setup.

@Xon I can't add more emails because no matter what I enter on the email field there are no other rows added:
1619536047785.png

I think it's a bug because you say one line per email address but there are no new lines. PHP 8

Top Bottom