New Registration Email

New Registration Email [Paid] 2.2.1

No permission to buy ($15.00)
Thanks found it. - it is hard to remember update paths if they are other than the standard. Maybe you add a short reminder and a link here under the Overview description, so you get right there after an XF update announcement mail?

What does the email look like that the staff will get.

Will it have a clickable link in it that will take that staff member directly to the new members profile on the forum for review by the staff member. Most times we pickup potential spammers by the way they fill out their personal information.

Here is a copy of what it would look like from a recent signup:
1708177674232.webp

I don't have it dumping recent user changes (ie personal information), but it is designed to integrate with my anti-spam add-on. Let me know if you want to fund any changes for this add-on.

Here is a copy of what it would look like from a recent signup:
View attachment 298344

I don't have it dumping recent user changes (ie personal information), but it is designed to integrate with my anti-spam add-on. Let me know if you want to fund any changes for this add-on.
What I need to know is one of those blacked out portions the new members user name that is clickable to that users profile on the forum.

Doesn't appear these functions are included, but asking to confirm ..
Custom user fields ( /admin.php?custom-user-fields ) shown during registration included within the email?
Information from the IP address included within the email?

Use case is the registration email value entered on a custom user field during registration not matching the IP address country, and/or the IP address country being outside target audience. This being determinable directly from the email contents, thereby making a decision on whether to review further.

Top Bottom