Update (2016 May 28th):
- Compatible XF Versions:
- Additional Requirements:
- php 5.4+
- Updates Duration:
- 12 months ($7.50 yearly renewal)
- Visible Branding:
@Xon has taken over this @Daniel Hood's add-on. This product is now available for purchase again. For more information read this thread.
This add-on sends out an email whenever a new user registers at your forum.
It is especially useful when you manually approve all new registrations, but also comes in handy in screening out spammers as the email provides you with handy information, allowing you to quickly decide whether you need to further monitor this user.
- Requires XenForo +1.2.x
- No branding copyright text. No need to pay extra for a “branding free” version of this add-on.
- Receive an email when:
- New registration
- New registration which has gone into the approval queue
- The email has been confirmed
- New registration and on the email has been confirmed
- Each email includes the user name, email address, and IP address.
- Option to include the Question & Answer CAPTCHA when enabled.
- Option to include the User Agent information (in most cases this will be the user's operating system and browser).
- Links to both the user's profile page and ACP edit page.
- IP address links to the IP Information URL you have set in the ACP (usually whatismyipaddress.com)
I recommend using Add-on install & upgrade or [#] Install and Upgrade to install this addon.
New Registration Email 1.2.0
Receive an email whenever a new user registers at your forum.