- Compatible XF 1.x versions
- 1.3, 1.4, 1.5
- Additional requirements
- php 5.4+
- Updates duration
- 12 months ($7.50 yearly renewal + HST)
- Visible branding
This add-on sends out an email whenever a new user registers at your forum.
It is especially useful when you manually approve all new registrations, but also comes in handy in screening out spammers as the email provides you with handy information, allowing you to quickly decide whether you need to further monitor this user.
- Receive an email when:
- New registration
- New registration which has gone into the approval queue
- The email has been confirmed
- New registration and on the email has been confirmed
- Each email includes the user name, email address, and IP address.
- Option to include the Question & Answer CAPTCHA when enabled.
- Option to include the User Agent information (in most cases this will be the user's operating system and browser).
- Option to include the User's spam trigger record. (Works great with add-ons which extend the spam trigger record with more information)
- Links to both the user's profile page and ACP edit page.
- IP address links to the IP Information URL you have set in the ACP (usually whatismyipaddress.com)
I recommend using Add-on install & upgrade to install this add-on.