1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

New Registration Email 1.2.0

Receive an email whenever a new user registers at your forum.

1. Xon
    Compatible XF Versions:
    Additional Requirements:
    php 5.4+
    License:
    https://atelieraphelion.com/products/license-agreement
    Updates Duration:
    12 months ($7.50 yearly renewal)
    Visible Branding:
    No
    Update (2016 May 28th):
    @Xon has taken over this @Daniel Hood's add-on. This product is now available for purchase again. For more information read this thread.

About:

This add-on sends out an email whenever a new user registers at your forum.
    It is especially useful when you manually approve all new registrations, but also comes in handy in screening out spammers as the email provides you with handy information, allowing you to quickly decide whether you need to further monitor this user.

Features:
    • Requires XenForo +1.2.x
    • No branding copyright text. No need to pay extra for a “branding free” version of this add-on.
    • Receive an email when:
      • New registration
      • New registration which has gone into the approval queue
      • The email has been confirmed
      • New registration and on the email has been confirmed
    • Each email includes the user name, email address, and IP address.
    • Option to include the Question & Answer CAPTCHA when enabled.
    • Option to include the User Agent information (in most cases this will be the user's operating system and browser).
    • Links to both the user's profile page and ACP edit page.
    • IP address links to the IP Information URL you have set in the ACP (usually whatismyipaddress.com)
    Installation

I recommend using Add-on install & upgrade or [#] Install and Upgrade to install this addon.

Images

1. 1_Email.png
    2. 2_Email.png
    3. 3_Email.png
    4. 4_Options.png
    nabil, Walter, anonymousFR and 5 others like this.

Recent Updates

1. Feature update
  2. Bugfix update
  3. Bugfix release

Recent Reviews

1. Beanjam
    Beanjam
    5/5,
    Version: 1.1.4
    I've been using this since Syndol was developing it and good to see that Xon has taken over maintaining things as the support is top notch. I manually approve all new members and this add-on has made keeping track of sign ups so much easier.
  2. The Dark Wizard
    The Dark Wizard
    5/5,
    Version: 1.0.4
    I got this addon for free when we purchased Bookmarks and Thread Bans during Syndol's addon sale and I must say it is extremely useful to have.

We run a semi large RP site but we don't get registerations every waking moment due to our niche. So it's really nice to be able to know when someone registers and to greet them to the site and make sure that they are a real person.

I recommend this addon and all of the other addons Syndol has made, they are extremely important to our setup on our site and I'm sure you could find a use for them :)!
  3. kprojects
    kprojects
    5/5,
    Version: 1.0.3
    Well worth the $. You need this so you can check out new users!
  4. Danny Fyne
    Danny Fyne
    5/5,
    Version: 1.0.0
    Excellent add on, especially if your forums are private and you need to be selective about who you allow on.