1. 2.1
  2. 2.2
Additional requirements
php 7.0+
Standard Library by Xon, v1.1.0 or later
License
https://atelieraphelion.com/products/license-agreement
Updates duration
12 months ($20 Yearly Renewal + GST for Australian Residents)
Visible branding
No
Adds a basic dice roller. Users can not edit dice once they have been added to a post, while moderators can remove all dice on a post.
  • Displays dice under post
  • Edit post to add dice, users can not edit existing dice.
  • Moderators can delete all dice on a post.
  • Moderator log support
  • Permission-based
    • Per forum View/Throw/Delete permissions
  • SVG-based dice icons, with integration into style properties.
  • Performant
    • Only queries for dice on threads which have them for when the user can see them.

Permissions
  • View dice
  • Can Throw Dice (requires edit post permission)
  • Delete Dice (moderator permission)
Options

Style Properties
Related resources
Author
Xon
Views
First release
Last update

Ratings

5.00 star(s) 4 ratings

More resources from Xon

Latest updates

1. 2.3.0 - Maintenance & bugfix update

Require XenForo 2.2+ Require php 7.2+ Require Standard Lib v1.19.0+ Fix php-side did not fully...
  2. 2.2.2 - Maintainance update

Harden template modifications to better handle install/upgrades
  3. 2.2.1

Fix "throw dice" button not rendering as expected for XF2.1

Latest reviews

Many thanks for this add-on! This solves the problem where the election situation in the meeting should be resolved by lot.
Works as intended. I only wish you could roll when posting, instead of needing to edit the post afterwards. You can press "cancel" after rolling, and while the dice wont be cancelled many of my members thought they could be at first, which made them think you could cheat.
I love this add-on, just wish you could set the 'default' dice in the ACP so that members would not have to select dice sides every time they roll. They seem to forget to set stuff, and end up getting the wrong roll and posting again just to roll again. I've no other complaints and certainly not any to affect the rating of this simple yet brilliant modification. *thumbs up*
Works exactly as intended. Allows the perms to be set on a per-node basis, so you can restrict the roller to just your RP subforums without cluttering up the rest. The interface is attractive and functional, with support for color theme adjustments via style properties. My one gripe is that you need to edit a post to throw dice, instead of simply throwing dice while making a new post; this makes the interface more difficult for new users to find.
Top Bottom