XF 2.1 New registration strange value: "email_confirm"

creativeforge

So I received a notification of a new registration today. In the email, there is a value that seems out of place, or format. Under USER STATE, it notes "email_confirm." Is this important? Could I remove this from the email notification? Is this part of the style I'm using or a Xenforo thing?

Any thoughts on how to deal with this?

Thanks!

9e76195fba15d3ae9988339b9e5a1534.webp

That means

1. you have set up your forum to require confirmation of a valid email for new registrations (which is recommended); and
2. that particular member has not yet replied to the validation email link to confirm.

So the correct action is to do nothing, at least yet.

You can use this addon to delete non-confirmed registrations after a specified number of days (depending on the forum I use 7-10 days):

That means

1. you have set up your forum to require confirmation of a valid email for new registrations (which is recommended); and
2. that particular member has not yet replied to the validation email link to confirm.

So the correct action is to do nothing, at least yet.

You can use this addon to delete non-confirmed registrations after a specified number of days (depending on the forum I use 7-10 days):

Thanks for the reply, explanation and the mention of the addon.

Maybe I'd like to edit the message "email_confirm" to something else more useful, like "email confirmation in progress" or something rather.

And while I'm there, I could also modify the CSS to make the email look better (huge paddings not necessary).

Any tips, where could I make these changes?

Cheers,

Andre

Thanks for the reply, explanation and the mention of the addon.

Maybe I'd like to edit the message "email_confirm" to something else more useful, like "email confirmation in progress" or something rather.

And while I'm there, I could also modify the CSS to make the email look better (huge paddings not necessary).

Any tips, where could I make these changes?

Cheers,

Andre
AdminCP >> Addons >> Register email 2.8 >> click on Options and then phrases to see all phrases associated with that addon.

Top Bottom