1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Moderator Essentials [Paid] 1.12.0

Tools and Features that Improve Moderator Productivity.

1. Syndol

Syndol Guest

Syndol submitted a new resource:

Moderator Essentials (version 1.0.0) - Tools and Features that Improve Moderator Productivity.

Read more about this resource...

Luis and yavuz like this.
  2. DRE

DRE Well-Known Member

This feature is all I need: Move posts to an existing thread. No longer will you need to move posts to a new thread first and then merge that thread with another.

bubbl3 and HWS like this.
  3. bubbl3

bubbl3 Active Member

I would buy only for that :D

4. Luxus

Luxus Well-Known Member

Put all your Essentials addons together and you have basically a XenForo 1.2 upgrade package, lol.

Digital Doctor, HWS, Syndol and 2 others like this.
  5. bubbl3

bubbl3 Active Member

XF should hire Syndol, I'm serious.

6. Anthony Parsons

Anthony Parsons Well-Known Member

You forgot to wrap this up in a library folder I believe Syndol.

Syndol likes this.
  7. Syndol

Syndol Guest

Syndol updated Moderator Essentials with a new update entry:

Version 1.0.1

Read the rest of this update entry...

8. snoopy5

snoopy5 Well-Known Member

Please add the ability for the moderators to ban users permenantly, not only for a limited time!

Another wish would be, that the moderatores get all new postings and all new threads sent by email. Really all. Similar function avaliable in vb 3.8x.

Maybe optional filtered by forums and/or categories, if the moderators want to split the work among them.

9. Syndol

Syndol Guest

Are you talking about the Spam Cleaner? That is a permanent ban as far as I know.

10. Anthony Parsons

That is what this needs... bringing the ability for mods to ban temporarily using the ban system, instead of having to do it via points using the warning system. As you said, mods can already ban permanently using the spam system.

11. Anthony Parsons

Syndol, can you please confirm whether this is clashing with your other add-on, user essentials, with the last edited reason message.

That feature is no longer working since installing this mod. Edits done, reason entered, and the reason isn't being shown.

It has removed the ability for user essentials with post edit logging... it seems is the issue.

12. Syndol

Syndol Guest

Anthony, I have no such issue. The edit log and reason show up and the compare feature works as usual.
    Perhaps your settings were changed? Minimum characters or post edit history not on?

Anthony Parsons likes this.
  13. Anthony Parsons

I think the staff member didn't change 5 characters, which is what I have mine set for... with the admin / mod always function disabled.

Syndol likes this.
  14. Syndol

Syndol Guest

Not saying I will include this, but how do you see this working? As part of the Warning system with an extra tab for temp banning only?
    The current XenForo banning system is mainly done via the ACP. I assume there is a reason for that?!

15. Mouth

Mouth Well-Known Member

Why would you do this? Allow a mod to bypass the warning system and give an instant and unrecognised ban? If that's the case, surely make them a Super Mod and give them access to the ACP directly?

16. masterchief

masterchief Well-Known Member

I would like to see moderation tools for thread attachments that can help to automate creation of thumnail banners and image galleries

17. Syndol

Syndol Guest

Syndol updated Moderator Essentials with a new update entry:

Version 1.0.2

Read the rest of this update entry...

Dinh Thanh and Anthony Parsons like this.
  18. Kerby

Kerby Active Member

You fixed it for Tapatalk. Does your fix also work on Forumrunner App and the mobile style from Responsive Design? If you don't know, i will test it for you on my forum at weekend.

19. Anthony Parsons

Developers could not adjust their add-ons on a 'per style' basis. Forumrunner and Tapatalk are apps, the responsive design is not. It is a style. To remove something on a style at a given width, you do so via a media query class.

Kerby likes this.
  20. Syndol

Syndol Guest

I should be able to do the same as Tapatalk and disable the placeholders feature when viewing the forum via Forumrunner.
    I will however need someone to test it for me as I do not have that add-on installed (I'm not a registered user of theirs).