Moderator Essentials

Moderator Essentials [Paid] 2.6.1

No permission to buy ($45.00)
Xon updated Moderator Essentials with a new update entry:

2.5.0 - Feature update

• v2.5.0+ requires XenForo 2.2+ and php 7.2+, v2.4.x and below supports XF2.1 and are still supported.
  • Harden templates for future upgrades
  • Fix XF2.2 thread type support for "Thread Notes" feature.
  • Fix possibility of having multiple "Thread Notes" discussion threads per actual thread due to previous schema design
  • Remove "Moderator Action Discussion" feature as this featured heavy duplication of the "Thread Notes" features & code.
    • Attempts to migrate "Moderator...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Remove "Moderator Action Discussion" feature as this featured heavy duplication of the "Thread Notes" features & code
I still see the option to "Open moderator log discussions in forum". Is that option no longer functional? Should I set to none.

To clarify thread notes can only be generated by the drop down menu at start of thread?

That was actually part of the 'thread notes' feature, it probably needs it's name updated.

Yes.
If a forum is selected here, moderators will be able to open discussion threads for moderator log entries.
That is the text under the open moderator log discussions in forum. So is there a way to start a discussion from a moderator log action? If so how is that done?
Thanks

After double checking, "Open moderator log discussions in forum" should have been removed. The replacement is really to start a discussion about a thread over an actual single moderation action about a thread.

How to use thread notes? We're receiving 'Please select a valid thread type.' error when trying to click 'Create notes' in the moderation drop down.

We have the latest version installed, Moderator Essentials v2.6.1
This may be an add-on conflict, can you disable add-ons which aren't mine or XF and see if that resolves it?

If so you'll need to enable add-on until it stops working again and then this should help locate the conflict.

Top Bottom