mattwservices.co.uk - Server Configuration / Hosting / Support

Updated the thread title. Have a few more people which I'm now hosting on my Litespeed Cpanel server, and I've done quote a few custom server / VPS builds for members on here (including some of the moderators :))

MattW migrated my severely outdated VPS with Wordpress and Xenforo to a shiny new one. MattW delivers high quality service within a very short timeframe. We are now the proud owner of a blazingly fast VPS. If you need an ace to cater for your hosting, contact MattW. You can't go wrong ;)

Did I not post how awesome @MattW is here yet? He moved my old XF site from HostGator shared to a KnownHost VPS. He even helped me split off my old site into a completely new one and helped set up password protected testing subdomains.

He's absolutely great. If you need server work done. Do not hesitate and go with him. :)

I converted a large forum a few months ago but did not have it optimized.
Matt walked me through all the issues, offered his suggestions and detailed the work as he worked on the server. Now the forums are supercharged so that speed is no longer an issue.

I'm a new customer with @MattW

Matt has done the following work for me so far:
-Elasticsearch installation
-Enhanced search installation (5 sites)
-PHP/MySQL update
-Upgrade to MariaDB
-Removing APCu
-Opcache/Memcached installation and configuration
-Setup script for automatic backups of all databases

My sites are now faster and better than ever. I'm signed up for the monthly XenForo maintenance and monthly server plans as well.

Matt gets an A+ rating for quality of work, pricing, response times, and communication.

Wish I had found him years ago!

One more happy @MattW customer here. (y)

I was skeptical about my entire setup not delivering 'the best' it can. I therefore asked Matt if he could help tune up the things. Matt did a careful review of my server, came up with suggestions on things that can be improved and answered all my questions patiently.

I highly recommend Matt's services to anyone looking to get their server checked by an expert. Even if you think you don't - you should! ...and Matt's the guy you've gotta get in touch with.

I can't recommend MattW highly enough. I asked him to help me tune my existing dedicated server but he wound up suggesting that a better alternative would be to move to a better server. He suggested one that he knew of which will save me about $100 a month from what I was paying for the old server.

He set up the new server, installed litespeed, moved 2 forums, converted tables from iamsam to innodb, installed elastic search, and made it all work perfectly.

If you are looking for someone to help with your server you can hire MattW with confidence that he has the skills to do the job.

Just wanted to say a big thanks to @MattW with all his help. Sorry for all the questions.:p Anyways he answered all of my questions and the transfer went smooth and fast! If your looking for a host check out his service! (y)

I hired MattW recently to setup a new server and I could not be more pleased with the results. I was very impressed by his ability and knowledge of the subject, and I appreciate that he took the time to answer my questions and keep me informed. Thanks Matt. I look forward to working with you again in the near future (y)

Top Bottom