mattwservices.co.uk - Server Configuration / Hosting / Support

Helped configure nginx for 3 domains, 2 cross linked domains, 1 sub domain, nginx cache, nginx rewrite rules, nginx password protection, MariaDB 10 optimization and all on Ubuntu 14.04.

In addition he was able to remotely resolve a hardware issue (network card had become disabled) and did a remote configuration restore via a IP KVM system (the old java kind that can be faulty), while also proving my hosting providers faults.

I would strongly recommend his services (y)

Last edited:
I contacted Matt last night and once I had managed to get his access sorted out he upgraded my server software (CentOS, PHP, MySQL, Java, Elasticsearch) to the latest versions in short order.

Highly recommended.

Helped configure nginx for 3 domains, 2 cross linked domains, 1 sub domain, nginx cache, nginx rewrite rules, nginx password protection, MariaDB 10 optimization and all on Ubuntu 14.04.

In addition he was able to remotely resolve a hardware issue (network card had become disabled) and did a remote configuration restore via a IP KVM system (the old java kind that can be faulty), while also proving my hosting providers faults.

I would strongly recommend his services (y)
I contacted Matt last night and once I had managed to get his access sorted out he upgraded my server software (CentOS, PHP, MySQL, Java, Elasticsearch) to the latest versions in short order.

Highly recommended.
Thank you both for the feedback
(y) :coffee:

Uhh, are you on Holidays? Hmm, because i need you for some Work. *hmpf* OK, i dunno if i can wait 2 Weeks. Enjoy your Holidays, Matt! :)

Well, I contacted the world famous MattW services as soon as he returned and he set up a knownhost VPS for me and moved my drone site over! All is well....I'm very pleased with the services! I was worried all of you were going to pile on and backlog him when he returned from holiday, but I managed to slip in before you all lined (queued for you brits) up.

I came across Matt through a thread I opened on Xenforo and after thoughtful feelings about his responses for my questions; I decided to give him a try. I know for sure that not everyone that claims they know what they’re doing really know what they’re talking about (probably read about it on internetJ). Now, I have seen Matt to be a server guru and I am happy I made the choice of going with him because his work tells it all – Exceptional!

Matt assisted in setting up Linode VPS, Configuration, moved two websites from shared hosted company to Linode and of course creating of PhpMyAdmin for the two sites. Everything went on fine with no issues. His quality of service was faultless, customer service was excellent and his price is affordable for anyone.

I am more than happy with his effort/skills and I will highly recommend him to anyone/friends.

Thank you Matt

You’re the best!!!!

Looks like I'll be needing to pay for your services again. After downloading my site I tried uploading it to xampp cause I wanted to download my blogs but everytime I try to import the database I get this error.

Screen Shot 2014-08-13 at 8.13.47 PM.webp

Hello Matt I am looking for someone to import my old phpbb forum over to my new xenforo forum and make sure all the links are working, permissions, etc

Last edited:
I needed to move two forums from one host to another and install a new forum all under the one account. I had previous .htaccess issues and my new host was having difficulty moving my sites under their complementary migration service.

Anyway, I called for Super Matt and in a flash he sorted out all my woes and now I'm up and running faster than ever on my new host.

Besides his technical knowledge and professionalism, what I like about his service is how he has set his site up with service packages to suit whatever the customer needs. This makes it really easy to purchase a service and understand what you are getting. Also, making a service request and customising it is as easy as starting a thread (private of course) and for me it made the whole process of getting help much easier and intuitive!

MattW Services is Highly Recommended!

I needed to move two forums from one host to another and install a new forum all under the one account. I had previous .htaccess issues and my new host was having difficulty moving my sites under their complementary migration service.

Anyway, I called for Super Matt and in a flash he sorted out all my woes and now I'm up and running faster than ever on my new host.

Besides his technical knowledge and professionalism, what I like about his service is how he has set his site up with service packages to suit whatever the customer needs. This makes it really easy to purchase a service and understand what you are getting. Also, making a service request and customising it is as easy as starting a thread (private of course) and for me it made the whole process of getting help much easier and intuitive!

Thank you for the feedback Mark, it's been great to be able to get you up and running exactly how you wanted.

I second this review - He also moved two sites for me and did a great job too:) Keep up the good job @MattW

Top Bottom