Gift Upgrades

Gift Upgrades [Paid] 1.6.2

No permission to buy ($20.00)
@NixFifty could you explain/show what happens after a member clicks the gift link on a post? How do they select the amount to give or the upgrade to give?

@NixFifty could you explain/show what happens after a member clicks the gift link on a post? How do they select the amount to give or the upgrade to give?

Clicking a 'Gift' link pops open this overlay:

firefox_2017-08-12_22-09-01.webp

From here, the user doing the gifting can select the upgrade and clicking 'Gift' takes them to PayPal to handle payment. Once that's done, they're directed back to the content.

Had to immediately disable this add-on, after upgrading to v1.4.3, it causes only the first post of every thread page to be displayed. Renders the site unusable. @NixFifty major bug.

Yeah, doesnt really matter really. Going back to the previous version is only useful if the functionality is essential to your site, but I guess gifting can just be turned off.

Upgraded from 1.3.7 to 1.4.4
Renders all account upgrades un-useable. Had to disable addon. More information in the tickets I made including errors.
If you need more errors or info please let me know.

Upgraded from 1.3.7 to 1.4.4
Renders all account upgrades un-useable. Had to disable addon. More information in the tickets I made including errors.
If you need more errors or info please let me know.

Cheers, just replied to your ticket. Slight packaging issue but I've sent you a workaround and will deploy a fix for it shortly. Only affects those using Paygates.

Please add support for @Bob 's addons:
Article Management System
User Blog System
Review Management System
Showcase

Top Bottom