1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Gift Upgrades [Paid] 1.3.5

Allow users to gift user upgrades to each other.

Tags:
  1. NixFifty

NixFifty Well-Known Member

NixFifty submitted a new resource:

Gift Upgrades - Allow users to gift user upgrades to each other.

Read more about this resource...

Kaution and Dini like this.
  2. AzzidReign

AzzidReign Well-Known Member

This is a must have for anyone with paid subscription memberships. People love to help other people and what better way to allow them to gift a subscription to a friend or fellow member who helped them out with something? Our users absolutely love it and this can pay for itself within the first month.

eva2000, NixFifty and Steve F like this.
  3. BamaStangGuy

BamaStangGuy Well-Known Member

4. NixFifty

BamaStangGuy likes this.
  5. BamaStangGuy

BamaStangGuy Well-Known Member

Thanks. Looking forward to this. I know @AzzidReign has seen great results with it.

6. NixFifty

Just tested it. Needed one fix but other than that you can gift as normal with that add-on installed, but only with default PayPal. I will, however, look at integrating other payment processors installed with the Paygates since it seems like a pretty good idea.

7. The Forum Heroes

The Forum Heroes Well-Known Member

Will be purchasing as soon as you do! Stripe is a must.

8. NixFifty

Paygates support has been implemented and I've tested with Stripe too. :)

AzzidReign and BamaStangGuy like this.
  9. NixFifty

NixFifty updated Gift Upgrades with a new update entry:

Version 1.1.0

Read the rest of this update entry...

Last edited: Oct 26, 2014
    AzzidReign and BamaStangGuy like this.
  10. Anthony Parsons

Anthony Parsons Well-Known Member

I'm getting an error with your 1.1.0 version. Seems like a clash between your add-on and XF's daily stats counter.

Code:
    Error Info
    Zend_Db_Statement_Mysqli_Exception: Mysqli prepare error: Unknown column 'time' in 'field list' - library/Zend/Db/Statement/Mysqli.php:77
    Generated By: Unknown Account, Yesterday at 11:30 AM
    Stack Trace
    #0 /home/ptsdforu/public_html/c/library/Zend/Db/Statement.php(115): Zend_Db_Statement_Mysqli->_prepare('????SELECT?????...')
    #1 /home/ptsdforu/public_html/c/library/Zend/Db/Adapter/Mysqli.php(381): Zend_Db_Statement->__construct(Object(Zend_Db_Adapter_Mysqli), '????SELECT?????...')
    #2 /home/ptsdforu/public_html/c/library/Zend/Db/Adapter/Abstract.php(478): Zend_Db_Adapter_Mysqli->prepare('????SELECT?????...')
    #3 /home/ptsdforu/public_html/c/library/Zend/Db/Adapter/Abstract.php(808): Zend_Db_Adapter_Abstract->query('????SELECT?????...', Array)
    #4 /home/ptsdforu/public_html/c/library/NixFifty/GiftUpgrades/StatsHandler/GiftUpgrade.php(17): Zend_Db_Adapter_Abstract->fetchPairs('????SELECT?????...', Array)
    #5 /home/ptsdforu/public_html/c/library/XenForo/Model/Stats.php(335): NixFifty_GiftUpgrades_StatsHandler_GiftUpgrade->getData(1414281600, 1414368000)
    #6 /home/ptsdforu/public_html/c/library/XenForo/CronEntry/Counters.php(26): XenForo_Model_Stats->buildStatsData(1414281600, 1414368000)
    #7 [internal function]: XenForo_CronEntry_Counters::recordDailyStats(Array)
    #8 /home/ptsdforu/public_html/c/library/XenForo/Model/Cron.php(356): call_user_func(Array, Array)
    #9 /home/ptsdforu/public_html/c/library/XenForo/Deferred/Cron.php(24): XenForo_Model_Cron->runEntry(Array)
    #10 /home/ptsdforu/public_html/c/library/XenForo/Model/Deferred.php(256): XenForo_Deferred_Cron->execute(Array, Array, 7.99999785423, '')
    #11 /home/ptsdforu/public_html/c/library/XenForo/Model/Deferred.php(390): XenForo_Model_Deferred->runDeferred(Array, 7.99999785423, '', false)
    #12 /home/ptsdforu/public_html/c/library/XenForo/Model/Deferred.php(335): XenForo_Model_Deferred->_runInternal(Array, NULL, '', false)
    #13 /home/ptsdforu/public_html/c/deferred.php(23): XenForo_Model_Deferred->run(false)
    #14 {main}
    Request State
    array(3) {
      ["url"] => string(37) "https://www.myptsd.com/c/deferred.php"
      ["_GET"] => array(0) {
      }
      ["_POST"] => array(4) {
        ["_xfRequestUri"] => string(10) "/c/forums/"
        ["_xfNoRedirect"] => string(1) "1"
        ["_xfToken"] => string(8) "********"
        ["_xfResponseType"] => string(4) "json"
      }
    }

BamaStangGuy likes this.
  11. kontrabass

kontrabass Well-Known Member

I'm getting the exact same error, FYI.

Anthony Parsons likes this.
  12. NixFifty

Thanks. I've fixed it. I updated the field name of the stats table and must've missed to change it in one area, which causes that. I'll push the fix to you guys shortly.

13. Anthony Parsons

Quick fix... the best kind. Thank you. I love awesome support to get add ons working optimally.

AzzidReign and NixFifty like this.
  14. NixFifty

Plenty of awesome support round here when and if the need arises. :D

Fix has been sent out.

AzzidReign and Anthony Parsons like this.
  15. Anthony Parsons

Do you do custom add ons?

16. NixFifty

Yes, I do. :)

17. Anthony Parsons

18. AzzidReign

AzzidReign Well-Known Member

BamaStangGuy likes this.
  19. NixFifty

20. kontrabass

kontrabass Well-Known Member

Thanks for this fix! Question: If a user already has an active upgrade A, and his friend gifts him upgrade A, are the subscription terms stacked?

PS - I don't seem to have gotten the latest upgrade in my inbox yet. ;)

Last edited: Oct 29, 2014