Gift Upgrades

Gift Upgrades [Paid] 1.6.2

No permission to buy ($20.00)
Yup, just pushed it. Appreciate your patience. :)
Sorry to be a pain but is there any way that the Gifters username could be shown in the sidebar too?

I really wanted this addon to encourage users to gift each other and having their name on display was going to be a motivator for that.

If it helps I would happily offer up $20 to

a) Have the Gifter's name on display in the sidebar widget
b) Allow admins to Gift specific posts (with the option of also doing so anonymously) without having to go through actual payment

I know it's not a lot of money for your work but it's all I can offer and would further improve your addon so please let me know.

If it helps I would happily offer up $20 to

b) Allow admins to Gift specific posts (with the option of also doing so anonymously) without having to go through actual payment

I know it's not a lot of money for your work but it's all I can offer and would further improve your addon so please let me know.
It’s not a question of funds, it’s just when I have time to get to it. I may have some time over the weekend to look at it since they’re both straightforward.

It’s not a question of funds, it’s just when I have time to get to it. I may have some time over the weekend to look at it since they’re both straightforward.
Ah fair enough, thanks for that, it would be greatly appreciated (y)

Hi NixFifty,

I just purchased and installed the addon, but I can't seem to figure out where user can see the gift option. :confused:
Where are all the places users could see the option to gift?

Please assist.

Looks like it's due to by default the ability to gift is not set to yes.... I have updated the Registered user group to be able to gift...

Hi NixFifty,

I bought and installed the Gift upgrade addon (1.6x) yesterday.
A user gifted an upgrade to another member. Paypal shows the amount is received.
However, I don't see the entry in "User Upgrade Transaction Log" and the user doesn't have the upgrade applied.

Am I missing something? Does the recipient have to accept the gift first?

Paypal IPN has been known to take upto 24 hours or so to inform the site that a payment has happened, but there could be an issue with it delivering notifications to your site

Check your IPN history in Paypal to see if there is any errors.

Hi there, just checking in on this, really just want 2 things:

Hoping for a Christmas miracle on this one :LOL:👍

Hi,

Does this addon work with Xenforo 2.x?

EDIT: never mind. I see the new version at:

Reactions: Naz
Top Bottom