Gift Upgrades

Gift Upgrades [Paid] 2.5.0

No permission to buy ($35.00)
Issue:
If someone gifts an upgrade to someone that already has one the acp makes it look like they bought it from the beginning since it lists the start date as earlier than the gift.

Premium Membership (from Joe Smith) | Start Date | End Date

Suggestion:
Add a timestamp to the "from" line like (from Joe Smith 11/22/22) | Start Date 1/1/2021 | End Date...

This tells us when the member bought their own AND when one was gifted as an extension.

Thanks

Bug:
If you have two upgrades are you disallow purchasing the other, it blocks the user from gifting said level.

Example:
Let's say I have Silver and Gold upgrades.
In the Gold I have the setting:
Disabled user upgrades
Silver
Disables the selected user upgrades while this upgrade is active. This is helpful if you have tiers of the same upgrade and don't want people to buy multiple levels.

This means if you are Gold you cannot buy Silver. It's a setting in the XF upgrades.
However this causes a bug in gifting. A member that was Gold was trying to gift some Silvers to some people and only saw the Gold option. The setting should not apply to gifts.
Thanks

Last edited:
Thanks for a great add-on!

Are there any conditionals that can be used to improve the wording in email and post-purchase templates (eg: currently the recipient is receiving one from the site saying "Thanks for purchasing the upgrade" but I'd like it to say "You've been gifted an upgrade")?

Hi @NixFifty.

Could you please advise how to change the order of Gift button on the members profile?

Thanks in advance.

Attachments

• gift-button.webp
    gift-button.webp
    14.9 KB · Views: 5
Naz updated Gift Upgrades with a new update entry:

Version 2.5.0

• Require Standard Library by Xon v1.18.0+
  • Fix sending the user upgrade receipt to the receiving user instead of the paying user.
  • Adjust the phrase in line item to list the sending and receiving user.
  • Add option "Allow gifting on warned content" to control if users can gift to warned posts.
  • Add option "Display gifting on warned content" to control if users can see if warned posts have a...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Top Bottom