Gift Upgrades 2.5.0

No permission to buy ($35.00)
Compatible XF 2.x versions
  1. 2.1
  2. 2.2
Additional requirements
PHP 7.0.0+, Standard Library by Xon
License
You may not redistribute the files in whole or in part. You may not rent, lease, loan, sub-license, sell, assign, pledge, transfer or otherwise dispose of the files in any form without prior consent.
Updates duration
Yearly Renewal
Visible branding
No
This add-on is not affiliated with XenForo Ltd.

Gift Upgrades allows your members to easily and quickly purchase upgrades for other members. It is tightly integrated with XenForo's core user upgrade features allowing seamless gifting of upgrades you have already created. This is a free upgrade if you already own an active license to the original Gift Upgrades.

Features:
  • Integrates in to the default XenForo User Upgrade system allowing upgrades and downgrades to be handled by XF itself.
  • Integrates with XenForo's statistics system giving you a daily, weekly and monthly breakdown of gifts purchased.
  • Integrates with XenForo's criteria system allowing you to award trophies to users based on the amount of gifts they have given or received.
  • Support for Expiring User Upgrades by @Xon. Used together with this Gift Upgrades, you can encourage a gifted user to extend their user upgrade when it has almost expired and increase your revenue as a result.
  • Administrators can track upgrades that were gifted through the active / expired user upgrades area.
  • Alert users when they receive a gift.
  • These alerts can indicate who sent the gift or optionally, the gifter can choose to remain anonymous.
Installation:
  1. Extract the contents of the .zip file provided upon successful purchase.
  2. Upload the contents of the 'upload' folder to your root XenForo directory.
  3. Install the add-on through the XenForo Admin Control Panel.
  4. By default, all current user upgrades will be marked as giftable. This can be edited through the User Upgrades area.
  • 2018-08-02_18-02-51_chrome.webp
    2018-08-02_18-02-51_chrome.webp
    13.7 KB · Views: 2,057
  • 2018-08-02_18-03-14_chrome.webp
    2018-08-02_18-03-14_chrome.webp
    14 KB · Views: 1,666
  • 2018-08-02_18-03-25_chrome.webp
    2018-08-02_18-03-25_chrome.webp
    13.3 KB · Views: 1,631
Author
Naz
Views
First release
Last update

Ratings

4.75 star(s) 8 ratings

More resources from Naz

Latest updates

1. Version 2.5.0

Require Standard Library by Xon v1.18.0+ Fix sending the user upgrade receipt to the receiving...
  2. Version 2.4.3

Fix anonymous gifts not being marked as anonymous as expected. Fix "Cannot call method canGiftTo...
  3. Version 2.4.2

Only inject User Essentials templates if that add-on is active.

Latest reviews

Extremely useful add-on, which suits our needs perfectly. Nix has been very supportive and upkeeps his add-ons, even after all these years. Definitely worth the price for the functionality this provides.
Great plugin. Definitely helps with community participation on the forums. And with the trouble I was having at first, he was pretty quick to respond and resolve. Great author.
Outstanding plugin. A near-perfect implementation of gift memberships that actively encourage community members to give gifts to others.
This add-on is perfect and does exactly what it needs to do. Easy to customize too. Highly recommend it.
This is a great addon! Much needed in my forum! Would love to see it include an auto-conversation sent in the future. Currently has "alert" sent. Thanks so much for all the hard work put in to this! Very much appreciated!
A highly useful extension to the user upgrades feature, allowing users to provide more than just a simple Like for great content
Does as promised with great support. This is a nice add-on to help encourage user engagement on your website. I've seen people use it as a trading tool, a thank you and to just help out a member during some hard times. Great add-on and fairly priced.
Nixfifty has been amazing as an add-on vendor! I found him when using XF1 and have followed straight through with my upgrade to XF2. He is responsive, friendly, cooperative and even more importantly patient when challenges are sometimes "user created." :-D ...well written and functional add-ons that really help to boost the community and forward thinking with updates and enhancements. He really listens to the audience. A+ all the way around.
I paid for the add-on to be made ahead of time - communication were good, though the creator missed that i was using another add-on which then conflicts with this version. So i cant use it for now, eventually i guess i can use it...
Top Bottom