• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.
Expiring User Upgrades

Expiring User Upgrades [Paid] 1.3.3

No permission to buy ($20.00)

Xon

I keep getting reports that the link in the expiring upgrade alert leads to a 404. I use what I think is the default phrase and version 1.3.1 ...:

Code:
{username}, your account upgrade named <i><b>{upgrade_title}</b></i> will expire in {num_days} days.<br />Thank you for having purchased this upgrade and we hope you have enjoyed the benefits it offered.<br />You may extend or renew your account upgrades <a href="{url}" class="PopupItemLink">here</a>.
The alert that the user gets is

joedoe, your account upgrade named GOLD Supporting Membership has now expired.
Thank you for having purchased this upgrade and we hope you have enjoyed the benefits it offered.
You may renew your account upgrades here.
This is a fairly simple fix that I'll push into the next version (just debugging another issue).

In the template alert_exup_expired_upgrade change:
Code:
{xen:phrase exup_alert_expired_user_upgrade, 'username={$extra.username}', 'upgrade_title={$extra.upgrade_title}'}
To:
Code:
{xen:phrase exup_alert_expired_user_upgrade, 'username={$extra.username}', 'upgrade_title={$extra.upgrade_title}', 'url={xen:link account/upgrades}'}

@Xon Here is a minor typo. I just report it to make you aware of the possibility that the function could have the typo too (if used as copy/paste). I ignored it and used the correct spelling "payment_renewal" in the settings field.
xon_exup_typo.jpg