[DBTech] DragonByte Member Map

[DBTech] DragonByte Member Map 2.5.0

No permission to download
Seem to be getting the missing phar wrapper error below, even though phar is showing as enabled on my php info page

Code:
UnexpectedValueException: RecursiveDirectoryIterator::__construct(): Unable to find the wrapper "phar" - did you forget to enable it when you configured PHP? in src/addons/DBTech/MemberMap/Repository/GeoIp.php at line 133

RecursiveDirectoryIterator->__construct()
    PharData->__construct() in src/addons/DBTech/MemberMap/Repository/GeoIp.php at line 133
    DBTech\MemberMap\Repository\GeoIp->geoIpUpdate() in src/addons/DBTech/MemberMap/Setup.php at line 106
    DBTech\MemberMap\Setup->postInstall() in src/XF/AddOn/AddOn.php at line 560
    XF\AddOn\AddOn->postInstall() in src/XF/Admin/Controller/AddOn.php at line 573
    XF\Admin\Controller\AddOn->actionFinalize() in src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php at line 249
    XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->dispatchClass() in src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php at line 88
    XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->dispatchLoop() in src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php at line 41
    XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->run() in src/XF/App.php at line 1934
    XF\App->run() in src/XF.php at line 333
    XF::runApp() in admin.php at line 13
What version of PHP are you running?

Seem to be getting the missing phar wrapper error below, even though phar is showing as enabled on my php info page

Code:
UnexpectedValueException: RecursiveDirectoryIterator::__construct(): Unable to find the wrapper "phar" - did you forget to enable it when you configured PHP? in src/addons/DBTech/MemberMap/Repository/GeoIp.php at line 133

RecursiveDirectoryIterator->__construct()
    PharData->__construct() in src/addons/DBTech/MemberMap/Repository/GeoIp.php at line 133
    DBTech\MemberMap\Repository\GeoIp->geoIpUpdate() in src/addons/DBTech/MemberMap/Setup.php at line 106
    DBTech\MemberMap\Setup->postInstall() in src/XF/AddOn/AddOn.php at line 560
    XF\AddOn\AddOn->postInstall() in src/XF/Admin/Controller/AddOn.php at line 573
    XF\Admin\Controller\AddOn->actionFinalize() in src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php at line 249
    XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->dispatchClass() in src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php at line 88
    XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->dispatchLoop() in src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php at line 41
    XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->run() in src/XF/App.php at line 1934
    XF\App->run() in src/XF.php at line 333
    XF::runApp() in admin.php at line 13

I got the same error message when installing. PHP 7.3.0 PHAR 1.1.1

Same situation --phar is enabled, even thought the plugin doesn't think it is. Tried using different versions of PHP on the server -- 5.6, 7.0, 7.1, and 7.2, and i get the same results. The plugin is in a king of limbo - it's kind of working, but XenForo shows it on the "to be installed" list, and I can't uninstall it. When I removed the plugin files, Xenforo broke.

Please, PLEASE fix this. There's a couple of plugins I want to buy, but I'm reluctant to do so if I'm going to get "you didn't configure phar" errors.

Please, PLEASE fix this. There's a couple of plugins I want to buy, but I'm reluctant to do so if I'm going to get "you didn't configure phar" errors.
I can’t fix bugs in PHP as I’m not on their development team unfortunately.

If you let me know which products you’re interested in, I can let you know if it uses GeoIP anywhere.

DragonByte Tech updated [DBTech] DragonByte Member Map with a new update entry:

XenForo 2.1 Support

Because of a backwards breaking change in XenForo 2.1, and because I plan to take advantage of new features only available in XenForo 2.1, the next version will require XenForo 2.1.

The update will not contain any additional user-facing features or changes.

The current version will NOT work with XenForo 2.1. A blocking issue has been identified with XenForo 2.1:
  • Certain Cron jobs will not work due to a change in the back-end code that powers XenForo (A.K.A. "The Guzzle...

Read the rest of this update entry...

DragonByte Tech updated [DBTech] DragonByte Member Map with a new update entry:

Update highlights

This update features mostly back-end only changes, updating the Composer autoload method to take advantage of a new feature in XF 2.1 for improved performance and reliability.

There have also been various other back-end only changes to fix compatibility issues with XenForo 2.1.

Complete Change Log

Change: Now utilises new composer autoload method in XF 2.1 for improved performance and reliability
Change: Updated various HTTP...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Fillip,

First let me say that I really like the interface of your Member Map.

Initially I set the member map to only locate users with 1 or more posts. That resulted in looking up and displaying around 2,400 members.

I changed that setting to map all members. Around 5,000 members it exceeded the PHP limit of 128MB allocated to a single script and stopped displaying.

I increased the limit to 512MB which allowed it to function again but would use a significant amount of resources.

I have switched back to only displaying members with 1 or more posts.

The member map is working well in Chrome on my desktop.

I get a grey screen with no map displayed using Safari or Chrome on my iPhone.

I am curious if you have any suggestions for allowing viewing of the member map on iPhone?

Thanks

Top Bottom