[DBTech] DragonByte Stripe Checkout

[DBTech] DragonByte Stripe Checkout 1.2.0b1

No permission to download

DragonByte Tech

DragonByte Tech submitted a new resource:

DragonByte Stripe Checkout - Activate Stripe Checkout for additional payment options from Stripe.

Description
Stripe Checkout grants your forum the full power of Stripe, allowing all payment options Stripe offers including Klarna, GiroPay, SEPA and more.

Uses
By adding Stripe Checkout support, you can increase your sales by allowing your users to pay how they want.

Extended Product Information

Multiple Payment Options: Stripe Checkout can integrate with a large range of payment options, tailored for the specific...

Read more about this resource...

EDIT 2: Seems like it's more involved than previously assumed. I'm gonna create an experimental toggle (default: off) per payment profile for enabling recurring subscriptions after figuring out how to inject it into a Checkout session object.

Last edited:
DragonByte Tech updated [DBTech] DragonByte Stripe Checkout with a new update entry:

1.2.0 Beta 1

Update highlights

This version adds !!!EXPERIMENTAL!!! support for recurring subscriptions using Stripe Checkout.

!!!DO NOT ATTEMPT THIS USING LIVE PAYMENTS UNTIL YOU HAVE COMPLETED A SUBSCRIPTION IN STRIPE'S "TEST MODE"!!!

I take absolutely no responsibility for any lost revenue if you decide to just throw this live without testing it! I have successfully completed payments using Stripe's "Test Mode", but I haven't tested...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Not listed in the changelog, but I also fixed a bug where the existing Stripe Customer record would not be used for future payments, leading to a new customer record being created for each checkout.

I've backported this fix to v1.1.0 in case anyone does not want to download v1.2.0 yet. It should be fully safe to install v1.2 with recurring subscriptions disabled if you don't feel like gambling, but it's a one-line fix so /shrug

Top Bottom