[DBTech] DragonByte Social Groups

[DBTech] DragonByte Social Groups [Paid] 1.3.0

No permission to buy ($19.95)
Can you please clarify what you mean by not working? I can’t fix any problems I’m not aware of.
You've replied to 2 tickets on your site to address this but an update hasn't been released yet, I cannot remember the exact errors and cannot access the tickets now but the importer wasn't getting by one of the steps in the import process. The username on your site is Arcadian.

You've replied to 2 tickets on your site to address this but an update hasn't been released yet, I cannot remember the exact errors and cannot access the tickets now but the importer wasn't getting by one of the steps in the import process. The username on your site is Arcadian.
Aha, fair enough 😄 I do have an update in the pipelines, hoping to release it in the not too distant future 😄

My Social Groups don’t use nodes (forums) underneath, so assuming you’d delete those nodes after uninstalling Nobita’s (or it happens auto on uninstall) I don’t see why not :)

I was rather hoping calendar would be a part of 2.3 so I’ve been holding out, but I would definitely look at NF’s calendar for integration going forward.

I use Jaxel's but I'd certainly hop on over to Nixfifty's Calendar if you added it in...and didn't also allow integration with Jaxel :: looks around innocently :: I know he can be a bit of a bear at times.

We're waiting for the importer to work so we can convert our groups over from Nobita's Social Groups to DBT. Not sure why Nobita changed the group forums in v3.6.3 but it completely buggered our site and I needed to reinstall a backup. Unfortunately, the importer isn't working for us yet so we cannot complete the process but hopefully this will be addressed soon.

EXACTLY @Gemma !! Whatever Nobita did between the "update" that made Discussions disappear from Groups to the "update" that brought them back into the groups has completely messed up thread post counts. Now, I am not sure I've noticed anything else that's gone wrong since the latest Nobita updates.... but your post has me worried. What other errors did you noticed that required you to revert to a backup??

Another reason I'm moving the moment I can is the support. I get things happen, and sometimes people may be delayed, but the delays and lack of responsiveness from Nobita is egregious.

I've been excited ever since I saw DBTech started this project.

DragonByte Tech updated [DBTech] DragonByte Social Groups with a new update entry:

Update highlights

!!!This version requires PHP 7.4+!!!

This version adds numerous quality-of-life updates, please see the changelog for a complete list.

Several bugs have also been resolved.

This version also refactors some backend code and fixes a compatibility issue with PHP 8.4.

Complete Change Log

Feature: Add WebP support for group banners (Requires DragonByte WebP v1.0.0+ installed)
Feature: Add WebP support for group icons...

Read the rest of this update entry...

For example, if the plugin is uninstalled in the future, could all messages be moved to one node? Or what options would there be to avoid losing the content?

Top Bottom