2. 2.1
  3. 2.2
Additional requirements
PHP 7.4.0+ (8.2+ recommended)
Updates duration
Branding Free Add-On - US $29.95
Visible branding
Yes, but removable with payment
Geolocate your members and plot them on an interactive Google map!

Uses
Show your users' locations can be shown on an interactive Google map after being geolocated from their IP addresses.
Also supports the ability to show all users or only those that are currently logged in.
Locations are calculated in batches to ensure smooth performance, or updated by each person using drag & drop.
Markers feature a popup with a mini profile including avatar.

Complete Feature List
  • Choose whether to show all users or only those logged in, and the default map type
  • Choose the number of users to process per scheduled task run
  • Usergroup setting to set if they can access or should be excluded
Notes
If you like this add-on, please consider leaving a Like and/or a review. We would really appreciate it! 😄
  • membermap.webp
    membermap.webp
    102 KB · Views: 2,377
Author
DragonByte Tech
Downloads
Views
First release
Last update

Ratings

5.00 star(s) 3 ratings

More resources from DragonByte Tech

Latest updates

1. The Future of MemberMap

Hi all, I'm using the "Post an update" feature as this is quite an important announcement...
  2. 2.5.0

Update highlights !!!This version requires PHP 7.4+!!! This version adds an automatic refresh...
  3. 2.4.3

Update highlights This version fixes an issue where the "Online users only" setting would show...

Latest reviews

great addon, my members love it. the good thing is not that hard to get API key like I was thinking first. Well done DBTech!
We were devastated to lose Crispin's Map addon, but DB's is even better, more simple and cleaner. This is the member map program you want!
DB does it again.. this time with a nice, well done, free add-on that adds a little more interest into the community. No problems with it, easy set up. Good job as always!
Top Bottom