[DBTech] DragonByte Member Map

[DBTech] DragonByte Member Map 2.5.0

No permission to download
Hey guys, i have trouble changing the color of info tab that displays user info.
See attached.
How do i change it ?
Thanks6B47F5FD-64BE-48B6-9D2A-9412DC6AFAF6.webp79DC34C9-C46F-43D3-BE5C-28266EF26CDE.webp

I have a member who has opted out of the map but they still show up. I also changed their permissions to "Included on map: Never" and they still show. Are they cached in the map and it takes some time to remove them?

I have a member who has opted out of the map but they still show up. I also changed their permissions to "Included on map: Never" and they still show. Are they cached in the map and it takes some time to remove them?
Unfortunately the permissions for whether someone is included doesn't work the same way as it does for other permissions at the moment. Since it would not be feasible to loop through all users on the entire website, it includes users who are member of one or more user groups that have "Included on map" set to "Yes".

That being said, there could be some improvements done by perhaps doing the "real" permissions check on the list of users after it's been trimmed down.

I'll keep this tab open and investigate further.

The get Maxmind db cron is erroring out on both my real and test machine

Code:
PharException: phar error: attempted to extract non-existent file or directory "GeoLite2-City_20230901\GeoLite2-City.mmdb" from phar "D:/IIS/xenforo/wwwroot/internal_data/temp/GeoLite2-City.tar" in src\addons\DBTech\MemberMap\Repository\GeoIp.php at line 147
PharData->extractTo() in src\addons\DBTech\MemberMap\Repository\GeoIp.php at line 147
DBTech\MemberMap\Repository\GeoIp->geoIpUpdate() in src\addons\DBTech\MemberMap\Cron\GeoIp.php at line 35
DBTech\MemberMap\Cron\GeoIp::geoIpUpdate() in src\XF\Admin\Controller\CronEntry.php at line 114
XF\Admin\Controller\CronEntry->actionRun() in src\XF\Mvc\Dispatcher.php at line 352
XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->dispatchClass() in src\XF\Mvc\Dispatcher.php at line 259
XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->dispatchFromMatch() in src\XF\Mvc\Dispatcher.php at line 115
XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->dispatchLoop() in src\XF\Mvc\Dispatcher.php at line 57
XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->run() in src\XF\App.php at line 2487
XF\App->run() in src\XF.php at line 524
XF::runApp() in admin.php at line 13

I can see the tar file is downloaded there and manually extracting it shows the correct files inside.

I'm running on Windows Server machines - if that makes any difference.

Not sure when it stopped working but when accessing the map we are now seeing the following error.

TypeError: DBTech\MemberMap\Pub\Controller\Map::DBTech\MemberMap\Pub\Controller\{closure}(): Argument #1 ($user) must be of type XF\Entity\User, AL\Core\XF\Entity\SessionActivity given in src/addons/DBTech/MemberMap/Pub/Controller/Map.php at line 194
  1. DBTech\MemberMap\Pub\Controller\Map->DBTech\MemberMap\Pub\Controller\{closure}()
  2. array_filter() in src/XF/Mvc/Entity/AbstractCollection.php at line 197
  3. XF\Mvc\Entity\AbstractCollection->filter() in src/addons/DBTech/MemberMap/Pub/Controller/Map.php at line 202
  4. DBTech\MemberMap\Pub\Controller\Map->actionIndex() in src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php at line 352
  5. XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->dispatchClass() in src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php at line 259
  6. XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->dispatchFromMatch() in src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php at line 115
  7. XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->dispatchLoop() in src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php at line 57
  8. XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->run() in src/XF/App.php at line 2487
  9. XF\App->run() in src/XF.php at line 524
  10. XF::runApp() in index.php at line 20

I have installed the add-on and set up the API keys. I ran the cron, but the map is not loading. Instead, I just see a blank box. I'm sure I missed a step along the way. Does anyone know what that might be?

Last edited:
I have installed the add-on and set up the API keys. I ran the cron, but the map is not loading. Instead, I just see a blank box. I'm sure I missed a step along the way. Does anyone know what that might be?
Make sure your site is using HTTPS and that you have allowed your site to use your location.

Top Bottom