[DBTech] DragonByte eCommerce

[DBTech] DragonByte eCommerce [Paid] 3.4.0

No permission to buy ($29.95)
Doe this allow members in certain groups to sell physicals products, or only the website (admins) can sell them? The description is unclear. Also can they set shipping prices?
+1, Can this addon be used so people in user groups can sell their products on my site? If I have developers who are interested in selling resources, can they sell resources and make money?

DragonByte Tech updated [DBTech] DragonByte eCommerce with a new update entry:

Update highlights

Welcome to perhaps the biggest update to eCommerce since its launch! 🎉

With over two dozen new features, changes and fixes, there's something for everyone. Without further ado, I'll talk about some of the bigger features and changes made in this version.

The biggest new feature is the introduction of an "All-Access Pass" (AAP) feature. Designed for digital downloads, this feature allows you to define a user group to have free access to your products...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Doe this allow members in certain groups to sell physicals products, or only the website (admins) can sell them? The description is unclear. Also can they set shipping prices?

+1, Can this addon be used so people in user groups can sell their products on my site? If I have developers who are interested in selling resources, can they sell resources and make money?
This is not a classifieds addon, it is not intended for untrusted members to be given access to adding products in the front-end, since it would allow them to grant others access to any user group, including administrator.

Hello, I am a bit new to both XF and DBTech ecommerce. How can I make the "Choose Shipping Method" font larger? Also possibly turn it in to a button? It just seems to get lost in the rest of the checkout options.

chooseshippingmethod.webp

3.0.0 Patch Level 1

Update highlights

This version reverts the ability to use SVG icons for invoice icons, as SVG icons are not compatible with PDF generation libraries being used.

Furthermore, a couple bugs reported since v3.0.0 was released have been resolved.

Complete Change Log

Revert: SVGs are no longer available as invoice icons, as this feature doesn't work with all invoice types
Fix: Fix CSRF error when approving products via the action bar
Fix:...

Thank you. Also is there a way to permanently disable address collection? I have my payment profile set to require an address and would like to turn off DBTech's request.

Hi, I posted a ticket on your site nearly a week ago regarding an issue I had updating my address in this addon running on your website.
Could you have a look, please?

Seems they don't pay attention to customers like they use to.
I've been very busy with other work at the moment so I haven't had a chance to respond as quickly as I used to, sorry.

Hello, I just watched the full video and I find it an excellent tool. I am planning to buy it for my forum, however, I am not sure if it works to assign several prices for different licenses in the same product and so the buyer can download the file according to the license purchased, for example: https://www.beatstars.com/beat/broken-hearts-freestyle-drake-type-beat-12580188?sp=1

View attachment 277122
If you mean separate downloads based on the license type, that is not currently supported, sorry.

Can members sell with this plugin?
No, this is not a Classifieds add-on, sorry.

Technically it is possible for you to grant your members this permission, but that is not the intended use case and it may result in security holes on your site. Digital downloads can grant additional user groups, which includes admin/mod accounts, so you would be effectively allowing your members to sell admin rights to your site.

Hello guys
Is this addon still updating?
I purchased marketplace addon, but i don't need the ability to members to sell their products.
I just need to make a store for physical products for now, some thing like semi similar making a website on shopify.
So I liked this addon and want to buy for physical products mainly but is it stopped updating or I'm worng?
Thank you

Hello guys
Is this addon still updating?
I purchased marketplace addon, but i don't need the ability to members to sell their products.
I just need to make a store for physical products for now, some thing like semi similar making a website on shopify.
So I liked this addon and want to buy for physical products mainly but is it stopped updating or I'm wrong?
Thank you
It gets functionality updates every so often, but for the most part is stable and does not always need maintenance updates.

Update highlights

This version adds a new feature; Product Welcome Emails. When someone purchases a product or renews a license, they're sent a welcome email, if one is configured for that product. Welcome emails are defined per product and can use either HTML or plain text.

Also changed is better support for VAT number validation for United Kingdom VAT IDs.

Lastly, a server error that could occur with guest checkouts has been corrected.

Complete Change...

Top Bottom