[DBTech] DragonByte eCommerce

[DBTech] DragonByte eCommerce [Paid] 3.3.3

No permission to buy ($29.95)
@DragonByte Tech Feel free to take, incorporate, or link to my addon from your shop or pages:

It has actually been available for quite some time but has not been posted here until now. I personally feel it should be a staple for anyone using eCommerce.
Also this is not DragonByte eCommerce Improvements. That addon is very massive and is still in development.

DragonByte Tech updated [DBTech] DragonByte eCommerce with a new update entry:

Update highlights

This version updates the country fetching code to be more reliable, and no longer requires an API key. If you previously had problems fetching the country list, please run the "Update country list" cron job one more time manually, after which the list should populate itself correctly.

Furthermore, since no API key is needed, fresh installation should once again find the country list pre-populated.

Complete Change Log

Change: Switch...

Read the rest of this update entry...

I've added a very small addon to control which fields show up on the product form. It is not a real solution integrated at the category level, but perhaps can be useful to someone:

Reactions: HWS
Does this add-on offer a percentage of sales? If a user sells something in my shop, I want to get a percentage of it.

On my forum, users usually take the product that has just been updated again because they don't know how to get to the licensing page.

To limit the unnecessary overload of the database, isn't it wise to add an option to limit the number of purchases of the product? For example, the product would be limited to 1 purchase per user.

On my forum, users usually take the product that has just been updated again because they don't know how to get to the licensing page.

To limit the unnecessary overload of the database, isn't it wise to add an option to limit the number of purchases of the product? For example, the product would be limited to 1 purchase per user.
Think I made this request on the DBTech website a while back.

Did you get any feedback?
Feature Request threads don't receive feedback from myself unless it's to explain why the feature isn't happening. Every request that's feasible is logged and will be taken into consideration.

The feature request forum is also setup as a Suggestions forum, so please consider upvoting existing suggestions and dropping a comment, as opposed to starting your own suggestion thread, as that will give me a better indication of what more people actually want :)

The suggestions forum for DB eCommerce can be found here: https://www.dragonbyte-tech.com/forums/dragonbyte-ecommerce.474/

Feature Request threads don't receive feedback from myself unless it's to explain why the feature isn't happening. Every request that's feasible is logged and will be taken into consideration.

The feature request forum is also setup as a Suggestions forum, so please consider upvoting existing suggestions and dropping a comment, as opposed to starting your own suggestion thread, as that will give me a better indication of what more people actually want :)

The suggestions forum for DB eCommerce can be found here: https://www.dragonbyte-tech.com/forums/dragonbyte-ecommerce.474/
Ok thanks, I couldn't find any similar suggestion, so I posted mine. :)

Top Bottom