[DBTech] DragonByte eCommerce

[DBTech] DragonByte eCommerce [Paid] 2.3.3

No permission to buy ($49.95)

DragonByte Tech

DragonByte Tech updated [DBTech] DragonByte eCommerce with a new update entry:

Update highlights

This version updates the Infinite Scroll library to reduce its size, thus reducing load time for first time visitors. Furthermore, a bug has been resolved where an old product release thread would display a server error if the product had since been deleted.

Lastly, a couple bugs with the XR Product Manager importer has been resolved.

Complete Change Log

Change: Update Infinite Scroll library to reduce its file size
Fix: A...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Stuart Wright

What's the Downloadable version field for? How do I make sure it contains the correct value? Could the wrong information in there result in no downloadable products in the list for people? That's what they're getting.

DragonByte Tech

What's the Downloadable version field for? How do I make sure it contains the correct value? Could the wrong information in there result in no downloadable products in the list for people? That's what they're getting.
This is how I've configured it for the eCommerce product:
1616096968735.png

When adding a download, you'll have the option for adding files for each Downloadable Version you configure.

DrCustUmz

Suggestion, you have a sales tax by country. But for USA sales tax is determined by state. Can we get an addition to tax user by state they are located in?
2021-State-and-Local-Sales-Tax-Rates.-2021-Sales-Tax-Rates.-2021-State-Sales-Tax-Rates.-2021-Sales-Taxes-01.png

DragonByte Tech

Suggestion, you have a sales tax by country. But for USA sales tax is determined by state. Can we get an addition to tax user by state they are located in?
Unfortunately that would be outside the scope of this add-on. The "sales tax" feature is primarily designed for European VAT, and since there's no dedicated field for "US State" (which would complicate the UX for all non-US users), it would not be possible to read what US state someone is in during checkout.