[DBTech] DragonByte eCommerce

[DBTech] DragonByte eCommerce [Paid] 3.4.0

No permission to buy ($29.95)
DragonByte Tech updated [DBTech] DragonByte eCommerce with a new update entry:

Update highlights

This version updates the Infinite Scroll library to reduce its size, thus reducing load time for first time visitors. Furthermore, a bug has been resolved where an old product release thread would display a server error if the product had since been deleted.

Lastly, a couple bugs with the XR Product Manager importer has been resolved.

Complete Change Log

Change: Update Infinite Scroll library to reduce its file size
Fix: A...

Read the rest of this update entry...

What's the Downloadable version field for? How do I make sure it contains the correct value? Could the wrong information in there result in no downloadable products in the list for people? That's what they're getting.

What's the Downloadable version field for? How do I make sure it contains the correct value? Could the wrong information in there result in no downloadable products in the list for people? That's what they're getting.
This is how I've configured it for the eCommerce product:
1616096968735.webp

When adding a download, you'll have the option for adding files for each Downloadable Version you configure.

Suggestion, you have a sales tax by country. But for USA sales tax is determined by state. Can we get an addition to tax user by state they are located in?
2021-State-and-Local-Sales-Tax-Rates.-2021-Sales-Tax-Rates.-2021-State-Sales-Tax-Rates.-2021-Sales-Taxes-01.png

Suggestion, you have a sales tax by country. But for USA sales tax is determined by state. Can we get an addition to tax user by state they are located in?
Unfortunately that would be outside the scope of this add-on. The "sales tax" feature is primarily designed for European VAT, and since there's no dedicated field for "US State" (which would complicate the UX for all non-US users), it would not be possible to read what US state someone is in during checkout.

Hello,
I am using the API and I am probably asking myself a rather silly question:

""last_update": 1618662660", 1618662660 what is it exactly? Is it millisecond? I can't seem to find what it is.

its timestap.
I agree but what is the timestamp based on? In relation to the server time?

I guess it's milliseconds?

Another question but I think only @DragonByte Tech can answer it: How to recover the information that the license has expired? I cannot retrieve the information from "dbtech-ecommerce/purchased" or else it is not included.

I agree but what is the timestamp based on? In relation to the server time?
It's an Unix timestamp :)

Another question but I think only @DragonByte Tech can answer it: How to recover the information that the license has expired? I cannot retrieve the information from "dbtech-ecommerce/purchased" or else it is not included.
This endpoint might be useful: https://www.dragonbyte-tech.com/pages/ecommerce-api-endpoints/#route_get_dbtech_ecommerce_licenses_

Ok thanks, I managed to do what I wanted regarding the timestamp.

Another question:

I see that we can effectively retrieve the license information but it gives all the products dynamically based on the products to be purchased, making it difficult (see impossible in my case) to retrieve the right data for the right product.

Wouldn't it be easier to search for a product through the API key and only give purchase information for that product?

Here is an example of endpoints: dbtech-ecommerce/{id}/purchased.

If the user to purchase this product, the product data will be displayed. If the user does not have this product, a device error message saying he did not purchase it.

With this Endpoint, it would be possible to recover exactly what dbtech-ecommerce/licenses/ does but this time only for a particular product.

I managed to do what I wanted.

I don't know if it's a mistake on my part but why when one of my users buys a product, it is pending approval? I don't have a custom field and I can't find the option to remove approval.

I managed to do what I wanted.

I don't know if it's a mistake on my part but why when one of my users buys a product, it is pending approval? I don't have a custom field and I can't find the option to remove approval.
There is no approval queue for licences, you are likely seeing the approval queue for the user's VAT ID. If you want to disable this, while keeping the VAT system enabled, grant relevant user groups this permission: "Submit new VAT address without approval".

There is no approval queue for licences, you are likely seeing the approval queue for the user's VAT ID. If you want to disable this, while keeping the VAT system enabled, grant relevant user groups this permission: "Submit new VAT address without approval".
The VAT system is well deactivated, I really don't understand.

It doesn't really matter in my case because I'm thinking of reinstalling the addon to redo everything clean due to what I was trying to do previously.

Thanks for answering my question.

Really there I do not understand, what does that mean?

I have disabled VAT and yet it is not possible to download for other users.

Screenshot_22.webp

I confirm that there is a problem because it is impossible to give a license without it being pending approval like my message above. This returns the error "You do not have permission to view this page" when editing the license for download.

Same directly after purchase, the purchased product remains pending probation in "Your licenses" and no way to validate either manually or automatically. The only way to validate is to go through the database and modify it yourself but it is not something correct.

I confirm that there is a problem because it is impossible to give a license without it being pending approval like my message above. This returns the error "You do not have permission to view this page" when editing the license for download.

Same directly after purchase, the purchased product remains pending probation in "Your licenses" and no way to validate either manually or automatically. The only way to validate is to go through the database and modify it yourself but it is not something correct.
Ah, I see the problem. I'll release an update tomorrow that'll correct this. Sorry for the inconvenience.

DragonByte Tech updated [DBTech] DragonByte eCommerce with a new update entry:

Update highlights

This version fixes a regression from v2.3.3 where the "submit without approval" was accidentally applied to licenses, not products.

Furthermore, a phrase for "Awaiting payment" has been added to the license page in the AdminCP, for licenses imported from XR Product Manager.

Complete Change Log

Fix: Add missing "Awaiting payment" phrase to the license view
Fix: The "Add products without approval" is now correctly applied to...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Top Bottom