[DBTech] DragonByte eCommerce

[DBTech] DragonByte eCommerce [Paid] 3.4.0

No permission to buy ($29.95)
@DragonByte Tech
Plan to use addon purely for "Guest Post" Sales. We have a large inventory of websites we sell "guest posts" on for a fee. There is no downloadable product. There is no "Renewal" or "Yearly Fee". I simply want admin and buyers to be able to see list of products purchased. Can this addon be modified(without custom work) for such use? I can make basic template edits and css changes.

@DragonByte Tech
Plan to use addon purely for "Guest Post" Sales. We have a large inventory of websites we sell "guest posts" on for a fee. There is no downloadable product. There is no "Renewal" or "Yearly Fee". I simply want admin and buyers to be able to see list of products purchased. Can this addon be modified(without custom work) for such use? I can make basic template edits and css changes.
Sorry, I have no idea what you mean by "Guest Post" Sales. Can you clarify, please?

Does this add on allow US, the forum owners, to be able to collect a percentage or fee of each sale?
No, This add-on is not a Classifieds add-on.

Suggestion, you have a sales tax by country. But for USA sales tax is determined by state. Can we get an addition to tax user by state they are located in?
2021-State-and-Local-Sales-Tax-Rates.-2021-Sales-Tax-Rates.-2021-State-Sales-Tax-Rates.-2021-Sales-Taxes-01.png

Just purchased it and just realized I couldn't do it by state. 100% needed.

Code logic would be very simple, we only have to charge for the states we operate in. So if you're buying from within state, you get dinged for tax, otherwise you don't.

I can't find an option to allow a person to buy more than one item. Like a shirt or koozie or whatever. How do I allow quantity ?

At the moment, there is no quantity support. They would need to add the item to the cart multiple times manually.
I would have more or less the same question: is it possible to authorize a product to be bought only once?

Because my users keep buying the product during a new update when they just have to go to the "Licenses" page ... It's mostly for free products so sometimes I see that in their license they have 5 or 6 times the same product whereas it is not useful.

I would have more or less the same question: is it possible to authorize a product to be bought only once?

Because my users keep buying the product during a new update when they just have to go to the "Licenses" page ... It's mostly for free products so sometimes I see that in their license they have 5 or 6 times the same product whereas it is not useful.
Not at this time, feel free to submit it as a feature request here: https://www.dragonbyte-tech.com/forums/dragonbyte-ecommerce.474/

DragonByte Tech updated [DBTech] DragonByte eCommerce with a new update entry:

Update highlights

This version resolves an issue when loading options on certain pages other than the main AdminCP settings page.

Furthermore, an issue with viewing the license page without specifying a license key has been resolved.

Lastly, the product owner was missing from the "Grid" product list style.

Complete Change Log

Fix: Viewing a license page without specifying a license key could create a server error
Fix: When viewing options...

Read the rest of this update entry...

I have an error when I want to retrieve the information of a product via the API:

• Error: Call to a member function toApiResult() on null
  • src/addons/DBTech/eCommerce/Api/Controller/Product.php:207
#0 src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php(350): DBTech\eCommerce\Api\Controller\Product->actionGetLatestVersion(Object(XF\Mvc\ParameterBag))
#1 src/XF/Api/Mvc/Dispatcher.php(27): XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->dispatchClass('DBTech\\eCommerc...', 'GetlatestVersio...', Object(XF\Api\Mvc\RouteMatch), Object(DBTech\eCommerce\Api\Controller\Product), NULL)
#2 src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php(113): XF\Api\Mvc\Dispatcher->dispatchFromMatch(Object(XF\Api\Mvc\RouteMatch), Object(DBTech\eCommerce\Api\Controller\Product), NULL)
#3 src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php(55): XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->dispatchLoop(Object(XF\Api\Mvc\RouteMatch))
#4 src/XF/App.php(2344): XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->run()
#5 src/XF.php(512): XF\App->run()
#6 index.php(16): XF::runApp('XF\\Api\\App')
#7 {main}
array(4) {
["url"] => string(39) "/api/dbtech-ecommerce/17/latest-version"
["referrer"] => bool(false)
["_GET"] => array(0) {
}
["_POST"] => array(0) {
}
}

Not at this time, feel free to submit it as a feature request here: https://www.dragonbyte-tech.com/forums/dragonbyte-ecommerce.474/

I can't find an option to allow a person to buy more than one item. Like a shirt or koozie or whatever. How do I allow quantity ?

I submitted the same request back in Jan. If it gets added, I'll revisit this addon but for now I switched to using PayPal's shopping cart and buy now buttons which have inventory control, qty per item, item attributes (ex color, size, etc) and a few other options.

Is this a digital download product with no released version?
Oh really sorry!
Indeed, I thought I had released a version for this product but indeed this is not the case.

I don't know where I was headed at the time, but the problem was mine.

So I turn my old post into a suggestion to issue an error via the API when the product has no version.

Thanking you :)

DragonByte Tech updated [DBTech] DragonByte eCommerce with a new update entry:

Update highlights

This version adds a major new feature; quantity support for physical products. When adding the same product variant to cart, it'll also merge into the existing order item, making bulk orders easier than ever.

Another important change in this version is an update to support the new API for fetching the list of countries. You now require a (free) API key in order to fetch this data, added via the new setting.

Lastly, a few bugs have been fixed...

Read the rest of this update entry...

TypeError: Return value of DBTech\eCommerce\Setup::upgrade1040037Step1() must be of the type array, bool returned in src/addons/DBTech/eCommerce/Install/Upgrade1049970Trait.php at line 321
  1. DBTech\eCommerce\Setup->upgrade1040037Step1() in src/XF/AddOn/StepRunnerUpgradeTrait.php at line 122
  2. DBTech\eCommerce\Setup->upgradeStepRunner() in src/XF/AddOn/StepRunnerUpgradeTrait.php at line 71
  3. DBTech\eCommerce\Setup->upgrade() in src/XF/Admin/Controller/AddOn.php at line 584
  4. XF\Admin\Controller\AddOn->actionUpgrade() in src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php at line 350
  5. XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->dispatchClass() in src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php at line 257
  6. XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->dispatchFromMatch() in src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php at line 113
  7. XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->dispatchLoop() in src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php at line 55
  8. XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->run() in src/XF/App.php at line 2337
  9. XF\App->run() in src/XF.php at line 488
  10. XF::runApp() in admin.php at line 13

TypeError: Return value of DBTech\eCommerce\Setup::upgrade1040037Step1() must be of the type array, bool returned in src/addons/DBTech/eCommerce/Install/Upgrade1049970Trait.php at line 321
  1. DBTech\eCommerce\Setup->upgrade1040037Step1() in src/XF/AddOn/StepRunnerUpgradeTrait.php at line 122
  2. DBTech\eCommerce\Setup->upgradeStepRunner() in src/XF/AddOn/StepRunnerUpgradeTrait.php at line 71
  3. DBTech\eCommerce\Setup->upgrade() in src/XF/Admin/Controller/AddOn.php at line 584
  4. XF\Admin\Controller\AddOn->actionUpgrade() in src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php at line 350
  5. XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->dispatchClass() in src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php at line 257
  6. XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->dispatchFromMatch() in src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php at line 113
  7. XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->dispatchLoop() in src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php at line 55
  8. XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->run() in src/XF/App.php at line 2337
  9. XF\App->run() in src/XF.php at line 488
  10. XF::runApp() in admin.php at line 13
Should be patched now if you re-download the 2.4.0 archive.

Top Bottom