[DBTech] DragonByte eCommerce

[DBTech] DragonByte eCommerce [Paid] 3.4.0

No permission to buy ($29.95)
Got an error:

Server error log​

Code:
ErrorException: [eCommerce] Error updating GeoIP: No MaxMind API Key has been set. Check your settings. src/XF/Error.php:75

Stack trace​

Code:
#0 src/XF.php(190): XF\Error->logError('[eCommerce] Err...', false)
#1 src/addons/DBTech/eCommerce/Repository/GeoIp.php(33): XF::logError('[eCommerce] Err...')
#2 src/addons/DBTech/eCommerce/Cron/GeoIp.php(21): DBTech\eCommerce\Repository\GeoIp->geoIpUpdate()
#3 [internal function]: DBTech\eCommerce\Cron\GeoIp::geoIpUpdate(Object(XF\Entity\CronEntry))
#4 src/XF/Job/Cron.php(34): call_user_func(Array, Object(XF\Entity\CronEntry))
#5 src/XF/Job/Manager.php(258): XF\Job\Cron->run(G)
#6 src/XF/Job/Manager.php(200): XF\Job\Manager->runJobInternal(Array, G)
#7 src/XF/Job/Manager.php(84): XF\Job\Manager->runJobEntry(Array, G)
#8 job.php(43): XF\Job\Manager->runQueue(false, 8)
#9 {main}

Request state​

Code:
array(4) {
  ["url"] => string(8) "/job.php"
  ["referrer"] => string(47) "https://we-play.pro/members/mickiparti.14/about"
  ["_GET"] => array(0) {
  }
  ["_POST"] => array(0) {
  }
}

Would it be possible to add an option for specific payment profiles that can be allowed specifically for a product?

Currently I have Paypal, a premium credit and a free credit as options for purchase, but some of the products we do not want to allow to be purchased with the free credit.

Would it be possible to add an option for specific payment profiles that can be allowed specifically for a product?

Currently I have Paypal, a premium credit and a free credit as options for purchase, but some of the products we do not want to allow to be purchased with the free credit.
This is not possible, because of the fact that a shopping cart system exists. As an example, it’s not possible for Amazon to flag that certain products cannot be paid via a MasterCard, because that would completely break the checkout when you have multiple products in cart.

This is not possible, because of the fact that a shopping cart system exists. As an example, it’s not possible for Amazon to flag that certain products cannot be paid via a MasterCard, because that would completely break the checkout when you have multiple products in cart.
Will probably have to retain DBTech Shop for free credit purchases then for our custom add-on or just deal with allowing the free credit system for those products then.

How about an option to restrict how many times a product can be purchased, similar to the exclusive product option on DBTech Shop? There are certain services we only provide once for example per person. Or would it be possible to do this in a custom product of our own?

Is it possible to have an automatic discount (or a special price) for a certain usergroup? I would love to give me premium members a benefit in the store.

Is there a way for me to do any type of filtering somewhere and view only licenses that are not expired? Like viewing only lifetime licenses, yearly licenses that have not expired, etc.

Is there a way for me to do any type of filtering somewhere and view only licenses that are not expired? Like viewing only lifetime licenses, yearly licenses that have not expired, etc.
There wouldn't be a way to show licenses by license length, since there's no concept of "yearly" licenses unlike the old vBeCommerce we used to run. Licences have an expiry date stamp, or 0 if the license is Lifetime.

In admin.php?dbtech-ecommerce/licenses/search you can search by these parameters:
1607010458035.webp

Including any custom license fields, which I've omitted from this demo screenshot.

Can members (seller) add downloadable sources if they sell digital products ?

Last edited:
Can members (seller) add downloadable sources if they sell digital products ?
This is not a Classifieds add-on, members cannot sell their own digital products and receive the funding. All funds would be received by the admin account.

That being said, if you do still give members access to add products, they would indeed be able to upload attachments for their digital products.

DragonByte Tech updated [DBTech] DragonByte eCommerce with a new update entry:

Update highlights

The most important part of this release is: This product now requires PHP 7.3. This is a requirement set by one of the most important 3rd party libraries used by eCommerce, so it's entirely outside of our control. This library has had an important update that needed to be included in a release prior to Jan 1st 2021.

Please be aware that if you are not able to update to PHP 7.4 yourself, you should contact your web host and ask them to assist you with...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Top Bottom