[DBTech] DragonByte eCommerce

[DBTech] DragonByte eCommerce [Paid] 3.4.0

No permission to buy ($29.95)
Is it possible to contact a customer quite some time after an order to remind him to write a rewrite or to ask him if everything went fine?

Is it possible to contact a customer quite some time after an order to remind him to write a rewrite or to ask him if everything went fine?
There's an option for automatic order reminder emails (with optional automatic discounts, if no other coupon is applied to the order already). There's no easy functionality for manually contacting the person behind a pending order at this time. Part of this reason is the fact that registration isn't enforced until they actually go to checkout.

Nope, i don't want to mail pending orders i would like to contact the members after the order is finished (so when they already have paid and they got their stuff).

Nope, i don't want to mail pending orders i would like to contact the members after the order is finished (so when they already have paid and they got their stuff).
The easiest way to do this would be to set up the per-product purchase notifications, which posts a new thread in a specified forum when someone makes a purchase.

You would set this to a forum only you can access, and you can grab the user’s email from their profile to send the email manually.

I realise it’s a bit of a convoluted setup, but it will accomplish what you need :)

Is there is oportunity to get detailed information about all sales\earnings for choosed period. I see oportunity to download separate files for sale, but i can't see combined file for some periods. For example: i've sold 5 products for september and i want to have a file with earnings for september. Or for a whole year. So, is there a way to get detailed information in PDF or CSV? In Patreon people have oportunity to save earnings, to save payouts. patronage, refunds, declines and even taxes. All paying operations are available for saving as sepatrate file.
The CSV file download option works based off of the period you search for, so if you search for transactions covering a whole year, that's what you'll download as well. Furthermore, that option was added due to a custom work request, so I am limited in the amount of modifications I can make to it.

There's no plans to add advanced graphing / accounting features at this time, sorry.

Hello, I noticed that on your plugin, can upload an income file as CSV for the desired period. I am very interested in this question. Can you explain how to perform such download? In the quote above you say you can generate file for all sales,where you can do it? Can you please do screenshots or write in details how to do it?

admin.php?dbtech-ecommerce/logs/orders/ -> Search logs -> perform your search -> Download as CSV.
Thank you for the answer. Now there is another question. Can I change the CSV loading form, for example, for convenience processing in Excel? Is it possible? Or is it not possible? If possible, where can I change the text form for uploading? Can you recommend a program for easy reading of the current CSV loading form?

Last edited:
Thank you for the answer. Now there is another question. Can I change the CSV loading form, for example, for convenience processing in Excel? Is it possible? Or is it not possible? If possible, where can I change the text form for uploading? Can you recommend a program for easy reading of the current CSV loading form?
The CSV file will work fine in Excel.

DragonByte Tech updated [DBTech] DragonByte eCommerce with a new update entry:

Update highlights

This version updates the UX of the address book feature, by correctly displaying which fields are required.

Complete Change Log

Change: The default category description's link should now be correct
Change: Required address fields are now marked as such when adding/editing an address
Change: Update bundled Infinite Scroll library
Fix: In certain cases, a server error could be generated when running rebuild jobs or...

Read the rest of this update entry...

DragonByte Tech updated [DBTech] DragonByte eCommerce with a new update entry:

Update highlights

This version resolves a regression from v2.2.1 where the checkout feature would always require new addresses due to the new "required" attribute, as well as fixing a bug with the XR Product Manager import.

Complete Change Log

Fix: Fix saved addresses not being usable during checkout
Fix: Fix server error when importing from XR Product Manager

Read the rest of this update entry...

This is an excellent add on, great effort, it's very polished.

Are there any tweaks I can make to add Open Graph Image metatags to products, using either the icon image or first attached image ?

Last edited:
This is an excellent add on, great effort, it's very polished.

Are there any tweaks I can make to add Open Graph Image metatags to products, using either the icon image or first attached image ?
I believe those should already be included. If not, are there any part of XF that implements this so I can look at how it’s done?

The text metatags are read, but nothing for images are picked up from products

I tried one of your products, just to see if it works, but it doesn't pick up any images either, I tried it with https://www.dragonbyte-tech.com/store/dragonbyte-ecommerce.371/
Thanks, that was the information I needed :D I was referencing XF's metadata block, but it didn't contain the image parameter. This will be added to the next version of eCommerce.

You can see it in action on that URL just now :)

Thanks, that was the information I needed :D I was referencing XF's metadata block, but it didn't contain the image parameter. This will be added to the next version of eCommerce.

You can see it in action on that URL just now :)
That's looking better !

Will get it on next update, many thanks

Top Bottom