[DBTech] DragonByte eCommerce

[DBTech] DragonByte eCommerce [Paid] 3.4.0

No permission to buy ($29.95)
DragonByte Tech updated [DBTech] DragonByte eCommerce with a new update entry:

Update highlights

This version resolves a few issues pertaining to licenses, where missing records could produce server errors.

Complete Change Log

Change: Licenses are now deleted when a user is deleted
Fix: Ensure expired license alerts only attempt to send for licenses with a valid user record
Fix: If payment was received for a since-deleted order, a server error would occur

Read the rest of this update entry...

For users with permissions, it would be nice to have similar functionality when creating a product.

08.webp

For users without permits, global currency settings may apply.

For users with permissions, it would be nice to have similar functionality when creating a product.

View attachment 232516

For users without permits, global currency settings may apply.
Sorry, but that is impossible. Unless the entire system is radically redesigned, it's 100% impossible to have per-product payment profiles and per-product currencies.

What would happen if someone added 5 products to their cart, with 5 different payment profiles and 5 different currencies? They would have to go through the checkout process 5 times. That would never fly.

This is why this is an eCommerce add-on, not a Classifieds add-on.

The modification of the helper_js_global template does not work in XenForo 2.2. Now need to search for:
$xf.visitor.conversations_unread + $xf.visitor.alerts_unviewed

The modification of the helper_js_global template does not work in XenForo 2.2. Now need to search for:
$xf.visitor.conversations_unread + $xf.visitor.alerts_unviewed
I'm aware, I have a working XenForo 2.2 version locally. I plan to update the live site to 2.2 and test the addon live before releasing an update :)

Update highlights

A new feature has been added to the order log; CSV Export. After you perform a search from the order log page, a new button will appear to download the resulting log entries.

This export also necessitated a few other features; separate tracking for order paid and order reverse dates. Historical log entries were updated based on payment profile log entries.

Lastly, the order date will no longer update when the order is paid or reversed, since this is now...

2.2.0 Release Candidate 1

Update highlights

!!! THIS VERSION REQUIRES XENFORO 2.2.0 AND PHP 7.2.0 !!!

This version contains coding style updates and changes for XenForo 2.2.0 / PHP 7.2.0. You must install this update prior to upgrading DragonByte eCommerce: Tickets to v2.2.0.

The most notable changes in this version include:
Product review votes: product reviews support XenForo 2.2's "Content voting" system.

Custom fields for product reviews: Use...

Fillip, was wondering about the " Add support for LinkableInterface". Could you explain that a bit more in depth, since my custom eC-add-on is about to be updated and if this is what I hope it is, that would make things a lot easier.

Fillip, was wondering about the " Add support for LinkableInterface". Could you explain that a bit more in depth, since my custom eC-add-on is about to be updated and if this is what I hope it is, that would make things a lot easier.
So it´s no misinterpretation, that eC will fully support this? 🤓

So it´s no misinterpretation, that eC will fully support this? 🤓
I've implemented support on the Category, Download, Product, and ProductRating entities. Those are the main ones where it makes sense to do so.

Did you need support for any other entities in your custom extension?

I've implemented support on the Category, Download, Product, and ProductRating entities. Those are the main ones where it makes sense to do so.

Did you need support for any other entities in your custom extension?
Thanks, sounds good so far. Hopefully that should cover what would be needed. If you don´t mind I´ld drop you a PM, if it turns out we´ld need an additional one to figure out if it could be made available.

Thanks, sounds good so far. Hopefully that should cover what would be needed. If you don´t mind I´ld drop you a PM, if it turns out we´ld need an additional one to figure out if it could be made available.
You can just post in the suggestions forum @ DBTech, less likely I'll mark it as read and forget about it :P

Tested on a local machine. When upgrading 2.1.2 -->> 2.2.0 RC 1, everything is fine. A clean install of 2.2.0 RC 1 fails:

Code:
XF\Db\Exception: MySQL query error [1364]: Field 'review_field_cache' doesn't have a default value in src/XF/Db/AbstractStatement.php at line 228
XF\Db\AbstractStatement->getException() in src/XF/Db/Mysqli/Statement.php at line 196
XF\Db\Mysqli\Statement->getException() in src/XF/Db/Mysqli/Statement.php at line 77
XF\Db\Mysqli\Statement->execute() in src/XF/Db/AbstractAdapter.php at line 94
XF\Db\AbstractAdapter->query() in src/addons/DBTech/eCommerce/Setup.php at line 91
DBTech\eCommerce\Setup->installStep3() in src/XF/AddOn/StepRunnerInstallTrait.php at line 60
DBTech\eCommerce\Setup->installStepRunner() in src/XF/AddOn/StepRunnerInstallTrait.php at line 27
DBTech\eCommerce\Setup->install() in src/XF/Admin/Controller/AddOn.php at line 403
XF\Admin\Controller\AddOn->actionInstall() in src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php at line 350
XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->dispatchClass() in src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php at line 257
XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->dispatchFromMatch() in src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php at line 113
XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->dispatchLoop() in src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php at line 55
XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->run() in src/XF/App.php at line 2298
XF\App->run() in src/XF.php at line 464
XF::runApp() in admin.php at line 13

Tested on a local machine. When upgrading 2.1.2 -->> 2.2.0 RC 1, everything is fine. A clean install of 2.2.0 RC 1 fails:

Code:
XF\Db\Exception: MySQL query error [1364]: Field 'review_field_cache' doesn't have a default value in src/XF/Db/AbstractStatement.php at line 228
XF\Db\AbstractStatement->getException() in src/XF/Db/Mysqli/Statement.php at line 196
XF\Db\Mysqli\Statement->getException() in src/XF/Db/Mysqli/Statement.php at line 77
XF\Db\Mysqli\Statement->execute() in src/XF/Db/AbstractAdapter.php at line 94
XF\Db\AbstractAdapter->query() in src/addons/DBTech/eCommerce/Setup.php at line 91
DBTech\eCommerce\Setup->installStep3() in src/XF/AddOn/StepRunnerInstallTrait.php at line 60
DBTech\eCommerce\Setup->installStepRunner() in src/XF/AddOn/StepRunnerInstallTrait.php at line 27
DBTech\eCommerce\Setup->install() in src/XF/Admin/Controller/AddOn.php at line 403
XF\Admin\Controller\AddOn->actionInstall() in src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php at line 350
XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->dispatchClass() in src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php at line 257
XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->dispatchFromMatch() in src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php at line 113
XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->dispatchLoop() in src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php at line 55
XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->run() in src/XF/App.php at line 2298
XF\App->run() in src/XF.php at line 464
XF::runApp() in admin.php at line 13
Fixed in the upcoming RC2, thanks :)

2.2.0 Release Candidate 2

Update highlights

!!! THIS VERSION REQUIRES XENFORO 2.2.0 AND PHP 7.2.0 !!!

This version contains coding style updates and changes for XenForo 2.2.0 / PHP 7.2.0. You must install this update prior to upgrading DragonByte eCommerce: Tickets to v2.2.0.

This version fixes an issue with clean installs, as well as a couple issues regarding the new "Random" product sort order.

This version is flagged as a Release Candidate version as it...

Does this offer a cart, like on your site or is it only single item purchases like the resource manager?

Can a sale be completed without using any XF payment profile so I can then e-mail the customer payment info as most of my customers like to pay using Venmo or Cash App.

Does this offer a cart, like on your site or is it only single item purchases like the resource manager?
Our site uses this add-on, so what you see is what you'd get too :)

Can a sale be completed without using any XF payment profile so I can then e-mail the customer payment info as most of my customers like to pay using Venmo or Cash App.
Technically yes, as you can manually complete orders via the order log. You would need to ask users to manually contact you and you would need to manually find their orders, but it is technically feasible.

Does ecommerce do inventory control for physical products? Like if you have 10 of the same item and you sell one it then shows 9 remaining and if all are sold will it show out of stock?

Top Bottom