[DBTech] DragonByte eCommerce

[DBTech] DragonByte eCommerce [Paid] 3.4.0

No permission to buy ($29.95)
Does ecommerce do inventory control for physical products? Like if you have 10 of the same item and you sell one it then shows 9 remaining and if all are sold will it show out of stock?
Yes, though with one caveat; if an order is refunded it does not automatically re-add to the stock counter. This is because not all refunds sees the item returned to you.

DragonByte Tech updated [DBTech] DragonByte eCommerce with a new update entry:

Update highlights

!!! THIS VERSION REQUIRES XENFORO 2.2.0 AND PHP 7.2.0 !!!

Coinciding with the release of XenForo 2.2.0, all XenForo 2.2 versions are now Gold 🎉 This is also the last version that will contain the XF 2.2 / PHP 7.2 warning in the release notes.

Complete Change Log

Change: Date and time in the CSV builder now use different columns
Fix: Delete clean-up services would produce a server error

Read the rest of this update entry...

Do you have a trial version I can try on our dev site (off-line) to compare to our current store re suitability, prior to buying?

@DragonByte Tech any discount for a renew DragonByte eCommerce addon?
Renewals already provide a discount compared to buying a new license :)
Do you have a trial version I can try on our dev site (off-line) to compare to our current store re suitability, prior to buying?
Unfortunately there's no trial available, sorry. You can see it in action @ DBTech, though :)

Is there is oportunity to get detailed information about all sales\earnings for choosed period. I see oportunity to download separate files for sale, but i can't see combined file for some periods. For example: i've sold 5 products for september and i want to have a file with earnings for september. Or for a whole year. So, is there a way to get detailed information in PDF or CSV? In Patreon people have oportunity to save earnings, to save payouts. patronage, refunds, declines and even taxes. All paying operations are available for saving as sepatrate file.

Attachments

• photo_2020-10-10_17-42-51.webp
    photo_2020-10-10_17-42-51.webp
    33.3 KB · Views: 6
  • photo_2020-10-10_17-42-53.webp
    photo_2020-10-10_17-42-53.webp
    31.2 KB · Views: 6
Is there is oportunity to get detailed information about all sales\earnings for choosed period. I see oportunity to download separate files for sale, but i can't see combined file for some periods.
The CSV file download option works based off of the period you search for, so if you search for transactions covering a whole year, that's what you'll download as well. Furthermore, that option was added due to a custom work request, so I am limited in the amount of modifications I can make to it.

There's no plans to add advanced graphing / accounting features at this time, sorry.

Is there an option to filter by brand or to have branded profiles? Or do i have to work with "owners" of a product?

Also, is there an option to add products to multiple categories? For example to the category "Top10 cars" and also to the category "Oldtimer" (just as an example)? Or to have "virtual" categories by product fields?

Is there an option to filter by brand or to have branded profiles? Or do i have to work with "owners" of a product?
You would need to make it fit the “product owner” feature.

Also, is there an option to add products to multiple categories? For example to the category "Top10 cars" and also to the category "Oldtimer" (just as an example)? Or to have "virtual" categories by product fields?
Product fields would indeed be the solution, as products can only belong to one category.

Top Bottom