[DBTech] DragonByte eCommerce

[DBTech] DragonByte eCommerce [Paid] 3.4.0

No permission to buy ($29.95)
Then as long as that user has a "Valid" user state (e.g. emails have not bounced) and they have a valid email address, they will receive order emails for Physical and Service products.

There is no option to email for digital downloads (unless the downloads use the "Product fields" feature and have the "Automatically create purchase thread in forum" setting turned on, in which case you can Watch to that forum).

Then as long as that user has a "Valid" user state (e.g. emails have not bounced) and they have a valid email address, they will receive order emails for Physical and Service products.

There is no option to email for digital downloads (unless the downloads use the "Product fields" feature and have the "Automatically create purchase thread in forum" setting turned on, in which case you can Watch to that forum).
We have only have service products, so we can't send a mail when an costumer buy a service product.

Last edited:
Philip,

Is it possible to add something like this for service products

This addon uses XenForo's payment profile system so I'm not the right person to ask, whatever payment profile you add to XenForo can be enabled for this add-on.

DragonByte Tech updated [DBTech] DragonByte eCommerce with a new update entry:

Update highlights

This version adds new developer tools to make running 3rd party code during license purchase / renew / reversal easier, as well as fixing a few other minor issues.

Complete Change Log

Feature: New code event listeners for license purchase, renew and reverse during the order flow
Fix: Correctly redirect to the parent product's Overview page when viewing an add-on product's licensed product page
Fix: Fixed leaving reviews...

Read the rest of this update entry...

my website is by invitation but i sell digital products, this is the reason why i can't use your plugin

I need to sell digital products to people who don't have an account on the website
Such a feature will never be added to this add-on, as it's too much work to maintain proper license checking. If you don't want to use XenForo to manage your entitlements, then you'd be better off running a standalone shop like Shopify.

Reactions: Xon
DragonByte Tech updated [DBTech] DragonByte eCommerce with a new update entry:

Update highlights

This version adds a new back-end statistic for tracking products sold, which is currently only intended to be used by 3rd party developers.

Furthermore, it refreshes the design of the license list by adding direct links to editing license info, and purchasing add-on licenses (if they are available for the license's product). The number one question received @ DBTech is "how do I buy add-ons after buying the product", and it should now be more obvious.
The...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Top Bottom