[DBTech] DragonByte eCommerce

[DBTech] DragonByte eCommerce [Paid] 3.4.0

No permission to buy ($29.95)
After upgrading to 2.0.0 Beta 2 the cart View attachment 220766 not showing
I'm unable to replicate this issue, sorry.
Also when created new Product doesn't created in the "Automatically create news thread in the forum"
This is working as intended. Digital products do not create a thread until the first download is added, as digital products are not considered "released" until this occurs.

I'm unable to replicate this issue, sorry.

it was a conflict with an add-on ( [cXF] Add What's New beside Alerts tab 1.6.2 )

This is working as intended. Digital products do not create a thread until the first download is added, as digital products are not considered "released" until this occurs.

I added the first download but nothing happens, can you explain with a video tutorial

What i really miss here, is to make a page like in the RM with text and included pictures.
Why there is no upload and insert attach like usual as in RM, Showcase and all the other ones, please?

I need to fill data for invoices, also if i dont use them.

And sometimes i really want to sell something as a single action instead having a cart and collecting things.

You want to buy? Click => Paypal => finished

Why there is no upload and insert attach like usual as in RM, Showcase and all the other ones, please?
There is: 1584866805616.webp

I don't know what this means, sorry.

And sometimes i really want to sell something as a single action instead having a cart and collecting things.

You want to buy? Click => Paypal => finished
There's no current plans for an express checkout feature, plus it wouldn't work because of sales tax.

I can upload pictures, but i cant insert them into the text.

It means that i dont use invoices, but i have to fill out the fields for invoices, if not i get an error message to insert data for invoices.

I have ordered now XFA RM Shopping;
there users can add products and people can pay directly to the seller while i get some percentages. Can i do this with your addon also?

I can upload pictures, but i cant insert them into the text.
That is working as intended. Product images are designed to be separate.

It means that i dont use invoices, but i have to fill out the fields for invoices, if not i get an error message to insert data for invoices.
Business information is required, but it's a one-time setup. I don't understand why this is a problem?

there users can add products and people can pay directly to the seller while i get some percentages. Can i do this with your addon also?
No, this add-on is not a Classifieds add-on. The other add-on you mention only supports PayPal payments, with complex setup instructions, in order to support fee splitting. This add-on uses the payment profile system, which means fee splitting is not possible.

If you add more than 2 products at the same time when you add the download file doesn't create a new thread in the specific forum.

example :

I add product A and product B at the same time. after that, I add a download file to Product A and B.

results: no thread created in the specific forum for new products.

DragonByte Tech updated [DBTech] DragonByte eCommerce with a new update entry:

2.0.0 Gold

Update highlights

This version is a major upgrade that restructures the way product types function.

In previous versions, it was only possible to have "digital" and "physical" products, and all digital products had the same capabilities / functionality; add-on products, licenses and downloads. Not every digital product requires these features, however.

To address this, product types have been re-structured so they are dynamic, making easier to add new ones. The first...

Read the rest of this update entry...

A quick question: can this add-on let users open their own shops and manage their products, selling, etc?

DragonByte Tech updated [DBTech] DragonByte eCommerce with a new update entry:

Update highlights

This version fixes multiple bugs with the XR Product Manager importer, as well as some minor other issues with product and coupon creation / editing.

Complete Change Log

Fix: Fix missing undelete method
Fix: Product field that were added as tabs had redundant borders
Fix: Prevent a server error by constraining version string
Fix: Correct license alias for XR PM importer
Fix: Add website alias to the...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Top Bottom