[DBTech] DragonByte Donate

[DBTech] DragonByte Donate [Paid] 3.7.0

No permission to buy ($14.95)
DragonByte Tech updated [DBTech] DragonByte Donate with a new update entry:

Update highlights

!!!This version requires PHP 7.4+!!!

This version adds a new member statistics configuration; Top Donors. This statistic can be turned off via the AdminCP, and by default only tracks public donations.

This version also refactors some backend code and fixes a compatibility issue with PHP 8.4.

Complete Change Log

Feature: Add "Top Donors" member stats block (public donations only)
Change: Refactored backend code...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Hy,
I have an error with DragonByte Donate 3.7.0
Xenforo version: 2.2.15
PHP: 8.2

Donate error: Invalid Exchange Rate API response: array ()
UnexpectedValueException: Donate error: Invalid Exchange Rate API response: array ( ) src/addons/DBTech/Donate/Repository/Currency.php:154

Stack trace

#0 src/addons/DBTech/Donate/Cron/Donate.php(20): DBTech\Donate\Repository\Currency->updateExchangeRates()
#1 src/XF/Job/Cron.php(37): DBTech\Donate\Cron\Donate::setExchangeRates(Object(XF\Entity\CronEntry))
#2 src/XF/Job/Manager.php(260): XF\Job\Cron->run(8)
#3 src/XF/Job/Manager.php(202): XF\Job\Manager->runJobInternal(Array, 8)
#4 src/XF/Job/Manager.php(86): XF\Job\Manager->runJobEntry(Array, 8)
#5 job.php(43): XF\Job\Manager->runQueue(false, 8)
#6 {main}

Request state

array(4) {
["url"] => string(8) "/job.php"
["referrer"] => string(128) "https://www.tutoriaux-excalibur.com...pt-pour-desinstaller-les-kb-indesirables.html"
["_GET"] => array(0) {
}
["_POST"] => array(0) {
}
}

I bought this but it's creating strange behavior. We only had 1 user donate so far but he donated 5 canadian dollars which came out to be a bit over $3. The only thing is, the donation was not sent and we don't know how or why.

After clicking confirm it shows it was sent in the sidebar area where we have the donation drive widget.

I moved to a paypal business account right after that just in case that was the reason. It bothers me, the thought of someones money being in lala land because what if they donated like $100. You don't want that money to just be where neither the donator or you can get to it.

I'm sure there's a logical explanation and I will look for your response thanks.

I bought this but it's creating strange behavior. We only had 1 user donate so far but he donated 5 canadian dollars which came out to be a bit over $3. The only thing is, the donation was not sent and we don't know how or why.

After clicking confirm it shows it was sent in the sidebar area where we have the donation drive widget.

I moved to a paypal business account right after that just in case that was the reason. It bothers me, the thought of someones money being in lala land because what if they donated like $100. You don't want that money to just be where neither the donator or you can get to it.

I'm sure there's a logical explanation and I will look for your response thanks.
Sorry, I don’t understand what you’re saying. This addon is not responsible for any issues you have with PayPal, as it uses XF’s payment profiles.

Hy,
I have an error with DragonByte Donate 3.7.0
Xenforo version: 2.2.15
PHP: 8.2

Donate error: Invalid Exchange Rate API response: array ()
UnexpectedValueException: Donate error: Invalid Exchange Rate API response: array ( ) src/addons/DBTech/Donate/Repository/Currency.php:154

Stack trace

#0 src/addons/DBTech/Donate/Cron/Donate.php(20): DBTech\Donate\Repository\Currency->updateExchangeRates()
#1 src/XF/Job/Cron.php(37): DBTech\Donate\Cron\Donate::setExchangeRates(Object(XF\Entity\CronEntry))
#2 src/XF/Job/Manager.php(260): XF\Job\Cron->run(8)
#3 src/XF/Job/Manager.php(202): XF\Job\Manager->runJobInternal(Array, 8)
#4 src/XF/Job/Manager.php(86): XF\Job\Manager->runJobEntry(Array, 8)
#5 job.php(43): XF\Job\Manager->runQueue(false, 8)
#6 {main}

Request state

array(4) {
["url"] => string(8) "/job.php"
["referrer"] => string(128) "https://www.tutoriaux-excalibur.com...pt-pour-desinstaller-les-kb-indesirables.html"
["_GET"] => array(0) {
}
["_POST"] => array(0) {
}
}
That can happen if that API randomly fails, nothing to worry about.

Sorry, I don’t understand what you’re saying. This addon is not responsible for any issues you have with PayPal, as it uses XF’s payment profiles.

Then why didn’t the donation go through on PayPal but went through on the widget? I just want to know how to fix is all. I set up a payment profile already. If he used stripe instead that might be why. Do you think if that’s true I could recover the sent funds by making a payment profile for stripe?

Then why didn’t the donation go through on PayPal but went through on the widget? I just want to know how to fix is all. I set up a payment profile already. If he used stripe instead that might be why. Do you think if that’s true I could recover the sent funds by making a payment profile for stripe?
Was the donation confirmed automatically or did you manually confirm it? If it was unconfirmed, that means they closed the website when they were in PayPal. Check your payment processor log in the AdminCP.

Was the donation confirmed automatically or did you manually confirm it? If it was unconfirmed, that means they closed the website when they were in PayPal. Check your payment processor log in the AdminCP.

Yeah it was unconfirmed and then I confirmed it. I have stripe setup now but that probably wasn't what happened. Just wondering why the widget has the amount where it says earned and shows it even though the payment didn't go through which is what I'm assuming. If I unconfirm then the added earned amount disappears.

Yeah it was unconfirmed and then I confirmed it. I have stripe setup now but that probably wasn't what happened. Just wondering why the widget has the amount where it says earned and shows it even though the payment didn't go through which is what I'm assuming. If I unconfirm then the added earned amount disappears.
The widget shows the amount because you ticked the box that means “I did receive the donation but it didn’t automatically confirm” and then saved the donation.

Server error - It's probably user error due to an edit I did??? It is created when the Donate button is clicked but transactions still function. Ideas?
XF 2.2.15
PHP 8.2.17
Donate 3.7.0

Server error log
  • TypeError: Macro public:dbtech_payment_profile_macros :: payment_options() error: Cannot access offset of type string on string
  • internal_data/code_cache/templates/l1/s4/public/dbtech_payment_profile_macros.php:36
  • Generated by: CJ
  • Apr 19, 2024 at 12:41 PM

Stack trace​

#0 src/XF/Template/Templater.php(828): XF\Template\Templater->{closure}(Object(XF\Template\Templater), Array, NULL)
#1 internal_data/code_cache/templates/l1/s4/public/dbtech_donate_donate.php(75): XF\Template\Templater->callMacro('dbtech_payment_...', 'payment_options', Array, Array)
#2 src/XF/Template/Templater.php(1655): XF\Template\Templater->{closure}(Object(XF\Template\Templater), Array, NULL)
#3 src/XF/Template/Template.php(24): XF\Template\Templater->renderTemplate('dbtech_donate_d...', Array)
#4 src/XF/Mvc/Renderer/Json.php(86): XF\Template\Template->render()
#5 src/XF/Mvc/Renderer/Json.php(70): XF\Mvc\Renderer\Json->renderHtmlFallback('DBTech\\Donate:D...', 'public:dbtech_d...', Array)
#6 src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php(460): XF\Mvc\Renderer\Json->renderView('DBTech\\Donate:D...', 'public:dbtech_d...', Array)
#7 src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php(442): XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->renderView(Object(XF\Mvc\Renderer\Json), Object(XF\Mvc\Reply\View))
#8 src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php(402): XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->renderReply(Object(XF\Mvc\Renderer\Json), Object(XF\Mvc\Reply\View))
#9 src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php(60): XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->render(Object(XF\Mvc\Reply\View), 'json')
#10 src/XF/App.php(2487): XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->run()
#11 src/XF.php(524): XF\App->run()
#12 index.php(20): XF::runApp('XF\\Pub\\App')
#13 {main}

Request state​

array(4) {
["url"] => string(272) "/community/dbtech-donate/drives/help-support-jeep-cj-com-by-making-a-donation.2/donate?_xfRequestUri=%2Fcommunity%2Fthreads%2Fuser-upgrades-and-supporters-bonus-percs-system.70190%2F&_xfWithData=1&_xfToken=1713544631%2C3fce7da62ad7b2be899f5ce159486466&_xfResponseType=json"
["referrer"] => string(92) "https://jeep-cj.com/community/threads/user-upgrades-and-supporters-bonus-percs-system.70190/"
["_GET"] => array(4) {
["_xfRequestUri"] => string(73) "/community/threads/user-upgrades-and-supporters-bonus-percs-system.70190/"
["_xfWithData"] => string(1) "1"
["_xfToken"] => string(43) "1713544631,3fce7da62ad7b2be899f5ce159486466"
["_xfResponseType"] => string(4) "json"
}
["_POST"] => array(0) {
}
}

Server error - It's probably user error due to an edit I did??? It is created when the Donate button is clicked but transactions still function. Ideas?
XF 2.2.15
PHP 8.2.17
Donate 3.7.0

Server error log
  • TypeError: Macro public:dbtech_payment_profile_macros :: payment_options() error: Cannot access offset of type string on string
  • internal_data/code_cache/templates/l1/s4/public/dbtech_payment_profile_macros.php:36
  • Generated by: CJ
  • Apr 19, 2024 at 12:41 PM

Stack trace​

#0 src/XF/Template/Templater.php(828): XF\Template\Templater->{closure}(Object(XF\Template\Templater), Array, NULL)
#1 internal_data/code_cache/templates/l1/s4/public/dbtech_donate_donate.php(75): XF\Template\Templater->callMacro('dbtech_payment_...', 'payment_options', Array, Array)
#2 src/XF/Template/Templater.php(1655): XF\Template\Templater->{closure}(Object(XF\Template\Templater), Array, NULL)
#3 src/XF/Template/Template.php(24): XF\Template\Templater->renderTemplate('dbtech_donate_d...', Array)
#4 src/XF/Mvc/Renderer/Json.php(86): XF\Template\Template->render()
#5 src/XF/Mvc/Renderer/Json.php(70): XF\Mvc\Renderer\Json->renderHtmlFallback('DBTech\\Donate:D...', 'public:dbtech_d...', Array)
#6 src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php(460): XF\Mvc\Renderer\Json->renderView('DBTech\\Donate:D...', 'public:dbtech_d...', Array)
#7 src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php(442): XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->renderView(Object(XF\Mvc\Renderer\Json), Object(XF\Mvc\Reply\View))
#8 src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php(402): XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->renderReply(Object(XF\Mvc\Renderer\Json), Object(XF\Mvc\Reply\View))
#9 src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php(60): XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->render(Object(XF\Mvc\Reply\View), 'json')
#10 src/XF/App.php(2487): XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->run()
#11 src/XF.php(524): XF\App->run()
#12 index.php(20): XF::runApp('XF\\Pub\\App')
#13 {main}

Request state​

array(4) {
["url"] => string(272) "/community/dbtech-donate/drives/help-support-jeep-cj-com-by-making-a-donation.2/donate?_xfRequestUri=%2Fcommunity%2Fthreads%2Fuser-upgrades-and-supporters-bonus-percs-system.70190%2F&_xfWithData=1&_xfToken=1713544631%2C3fce7da62ad7b2be899f5ce159486466&_xfResponseType=json"
["referrer"] => string(92) "https://jeep-cj.com/community/threads/user-upgrades-and-supporters-bonus-percs-system.70190/"
["_GET"] => array(4) {
["_xfRequestUri"] => string(73) "/community/threads/user-upgrades-and-supporters-bonus-percs-system.70190/"
["_xfWithData"] => string(1) "1"
["_xfToken"] => string(43) "1713544631,3fce7da62ad7b2be899f5ce159486466"
["_xfResponseType"] => string(4) "json"
}
["_POST"] => array(0) {
}
}
Make sure all templates are reverted as I changed the way payment profiles are loaded in the latest version.

Top Bottom