Conversation Essentials

Conversation Essentials [Paid] 1.14.1

No permission to buy ($45.00)
  • Thread starter Thread starter Syndol
  • Start date Start date
Odd that yourself and xenforo have left that ability in. especially when it can be used unscrupulously
Why should it be any different from how a thread post works?
If someone abuses the system then there is a 'report' link.
It has since been brought to my attention that image links could of course be used for IP phishing.
This did not enter my mind, but I guess there are all kinds of people out there doing all kinds of things :eek:
So, on second thought, it might not be a bad idea to provide a user option as to whether to parse (download) image links.
What do you think?

Syndol, the HTML of the convess Inbox container looks like this:

Code:
<span class="convessInbox" '}="" style="min-width:165px;" '="" !'1',="" if="" {xen="">

Its source code is this:

Code:
<span class="convessInbox"{xen if !'{$xenOptions.convess_inbox_size_bar}', ' style="min-width:165px;"'}>

I think something is not right here.

Good catch. It should be:
Code:
<span class="convessInbox"{xen:if '!{$xenOptions.convess_inbox_size_bar}', ' style="min-width:165px;"'}>

That is beyond the scope of this add-on as it would require major changes to the core functions.

With the 1.1.4 update, I get the following error when I go in the Inbox :

Server Error

Mysqli prepare error: Unknown column 'conversation_master.conversation_id' in 'on clause'
  1. Zend_Db_Statement_Mysqli->_prepare() in Zend/Db/Statement.php at line 115
  2. Zend_Db_Statement->__construct() in Zend/Db/Adapter/Mysqli.php at line 381
  3. Zend_Db_Adapter_Mysqli->prepare() in Zend/Db/Adapter/Abstract.php at line 478
  4. Zend_Db_Adapter_Abstract->query() in XenForo/Model.php at line 219
  5. XenForo_Model->fetchAllKeyed() in XenForo/Model/Conversation.php at line 117
  6. XenForo_Model_Conversation->getConversationRecipients() in ConvEss/ControllerPublic/Conversation.php at line 937
  7. ConvEss_ControllerPublic_Conversation->_addParticipants() in ConvEss/ControllerPublic/Conversation.php at line 49
  8. ConvEss_ControllerPublic_Conversation->actionIndex() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 310
  9. XenForo_FrontController->dispatch() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 132
  10. XenForo_FrontController->run() in /srv/d_cs-amx/www/cs-amx.fr/htdocs/index.php at line 13

Just upgraded Xenforo, and, when I go to my PM box, I get the following error:
Note: The table is in the DB, and the column too, I even tried repairing and optimising. Any suggestion?
Server Error

Mysqli prepare error: Unknown column 'conversation_master.conversation_id' in 'on clause'
  1. Zend_Db_Statement_Mysqli->_prepare() in Zend/Db/Statement.php at line 115
  2. Zend_Db_Statement->__construct() in Zend/Db/Adapter/Mysqli.php at line 381
  3. Zend_Db_Adapter_Mysqli->prepare() in Zend/Db/Adapter/Abstract.php at line 478
  4. Zend_Db_Adapter_Abstract->query() in XenForo/Model.php at line 219
  5. XenForo_Model->fetchAllKeyed() in XenForo/Model/Conversation.php at line 117
  6. XenForo_Model_Conversation->getConversationRecipients() in ConvEss/ControllerPublic/Conversation.php at line 855
  7. ConvEss_ControllerPublic_Conversation->_addParticipants() in ConvEss/ControllerPublic/Conversation.php at line 35
  8. ConvEss_ControllerPublic_Conversation->actionIndex() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 310
  9. XenForo_FrontController->dispatch() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 132
  10. XenForo_FrontController->run() in /home/habanoforums/public_html/forums/index.php at line 13

That would suggest the conversation_id field is missing from the conversation_master table.

Have you done anything which would account for this?

It appears to be a problem with the Conversation Essentials add-on so I have merged the threads.

noticed an issue with 1.1.3 (havn't updated yet to 1.1.4), the last_read_date info is missing in latest version
conversation_recipients — convess_conversation_recipients_4 is marked as 'not applied' with (latest) TMS

noticed an issue with 1.1.3 (havn't updated yet to 1.1.4), the last_read_date info is missing in latest version
conversation_recipients — convess_conversation_recipients_4 is marked as 'not applied' with (latest) TMS
That template has changed in 1.1.4
You will have to apply the edits from ConvEss 1.1.6
You can find that either in the 'Template Edits' folder or by looking for the TMS modification in the upgrade XML file.

That would suggest the conversation_id field is missing from the conversation_master table.

Have you done anything which would account for this?

It appears to be a problem with the Conversation Essentials add-on so I have merged the threads.

Hello!

Thank you for your reply. The table is indeed here, and functional, I've even explored it in phpmyadmin.

@Syndol, I do have a license, but not with this account! I'm managing the forums for my client.

You error indicates you are using Conversation Essentials 1.1.3
Please have the person who purchased the add-on contact me.

Top Bottom