Resource icon

[bd] Widget Framework 2.6.6

No permission to download
Hello Gang,

I'm getting an "Server Error" that looks like is might be related to "Widget Framework". I reinstalled the add-on files and cleared the log but the same error popped up right away. I then did a "File Health Check" and the "fb_channel.php" came back with unexpected content.

I'm not totally clear on what the "fb_channel.php" does but I'm guessing Facebook stuff? This leaves me to the next bunch of into. A while back I change my domain name and the name of the corresponding Facebook page for the forum. The Facebook block and integration didn't work after that do I made a new app on Facebook and adjusted the "Facebook Integration" and all seemed good. I just noticed today that I was getting "server errors" on the ACP that started Feb 17th. Why I didn't notice the yellow server error notice in the ACP until now is beyond me... I'm in there everyday!

That all being said I feel the need to mention that I'm not too web smart so if you have any ideas to what might be the problem and how to correct it I would appreciate it if you would speak slow and clear to me as I palpably will have to Google 99% of it just to understand.

Many thanks,
Nick

View attachment 81201

------------------------------
View attachment 81202

The fix: http://xenforo.com/community/threads/server-error-log-and-file-health-check.81290/#post-813422

Hi

How can increase the number of characters on snippet

I mean: increase the number of characters snippet or title when using ( Sidebar with snippet from post )

With your addons, I take that for granted :D. Talk about features ;)
Next release will focus on user experience, making it easier to manage widgets. Also improve performance + security.

Hi

How can increase the number of characters on snippet

I mean: increase the number of characters snippet or title when using ( Sidebar with snippet from post )
You can change that in Style Properties group [bd] Widget Framework (Title Maximum Length and Snippet Maximum Length)

hi

i have set the option Clear sidbar .

now my problem is , i dont see the new profil message . when i disable clear sidebar , is see it , but all the other thinks too. is there a way or possible to add the new profil message with your addons ?? or what i must do ?

hi

i have set the option Clear sidbar .

now my problem is , i dont see the new profil message . when i disable clear sidebar , is see it , but all the other thinks too. is there a way or possible to add the new profil message with your addons ?? or what i must do ?
You meant the sidebar block in XenForo 1.4.0 Beta? It is not supported in current version of this add-on.

Hi, cant understand how i can move some widget to bottom ONLY on main forum page (footer or breadcrumbs)? I write position hook:page_container_breadcrumb_bottom but it shows on all pages, but i need only main page.

Last edited:
Is there a way to list usernames instead of avatars for the Birthday widget?
You can edit this template to do that: wf_widget_birthday

Wait...the framework works with 1.4 beta?
Kinda. Current version has issue with Poll renderer in XenForo 1.4.0 Beta 3.

Online List bug:
View attachment 81417

Username don't have separate comma.
Which version of XenForo is this? And which style? It would be helpful if I can see the site too.

Top Bottom