Resource icon

[bd] Widget Framework 2.6.6

No permission to download
Can someone help me? I am trying to add adsense to an advance html widget without wrapper using hook:ad_message_below.

What I want is adsense to be displayed only on the first post of each page.

The xen:if expression to do so is

Code:
<xen:if is="{$post.position} % {$xenOptions.messagesPerPage} == 0 AND {$thread.reply_count} > 0">

How can I get this to work as an expression?

Thanks in advance.

No.

Presumably you want to be able to see staff who are online easily. Those are your only two options - use the staff block or have a rich username colour for staff that is easy to spot in the online block.
I already use rich names. I'm just trying to find out if there's a way to have the staff appear first, always. There's got to be an extra.css way to accomplish it. I'll ask the question elsewhere.

I have enabled widgets with position: all but when I visit reports tool http://forum.sitename.com/reports/ to approve or reject reported threads and messages. I don't see the widgets for Report info & Handle Reports (Do not change,Assigned,Resolved,Rejected, Send resolution/rejection alert). How can I get this working?

Thanks

I'm building a portal page, and having all kinds of trouble getting my widgets to arrange the right way. It doesn't matter if I use the drag and drop system, or if I try to order them within the widgets themselves, they seem to all have a mind of their own.

Hi, this is a great add-on!

When I try to use the "Recent Status Update" widget, all I see is the box to update your status. I don't see a list of the most recent status updates from members around the forum. Am I doing something wrong or misunderstanding what that widget is for?

Thank you!

Can someone help me? I am trying to add adsense to an advance html widget without wrapper using hook:ad_message_below.

Code:
<xen:if is="{$post.position} % {$xenOptions.messagesPerPage} == 0 AND {$thread.reply_count} > 0">

Thanks in advance.

Have you faced similar challenges? How to place adsense on ad_message_below position so that it shows only once per page thread?

Thanks.

Code:

Thanks in advance.
This is a known issue with current version of the add-on. I have a working patch in beta, if you want to try it out, please start a conversation with me. Sorry for the inconvenience.

After installation v.1.4:

An exception occurred: Argument 3 passed to XenForo_Model_Thread::canVoteOnPoll() must be an array, none given, called in /home/s/sm42/forum.xxa.su/public_html/library/WidgetFramework/WidgetRenderer/Poll.php on line 144 and defined in /home/s/sm42/forum.xxa.su/public_html/library/XenForo/Model/Thread.php on line 1388

1. XenForo_Application::handlePhpError() in XenForo/Model/Thread.php at line 1388
  2. XenForo_Model_Thread->canVoteOnPoll() in WidgetFramework/WidgetRenderer/Poll.php at line 144
  3. WidgetFramework_WidgetRenderer_Poll->_render() in WidgetFramework/WidgetRenderer.php at line 667
  4. WidgetFramework_WidgetRenderer->render() in WidgetFramework/Core.php at line 396
  5. WidgetFramework_Core->_renderWidgetsFor() in WidgetFramework/Core.php at line 313
  6. WidgetFramework_Core->renderWidgetsFor() in WidgetFramework/Listener.php at line 126
  7. WidgetFramework_Listener::template_post_render()
  8. call_user_func_array() in XenForo/CodeEvent.php at line 58
  9. XenForo_CodeEvent::fire() in XenForo/Template/Abstract.php at line 195
  10. XenForo_Template_Abstract->render() in XenForo/Template/Public.php at line 110
  11. XenForo_Template_Public->render() in XenForo/ViewRenderer/HtmlPublic.php at line 123
  12. XenForo_ViewRenderer_HtmlPublic->renderContainer() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 618
  13. XenForo_FrontController->renderView() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 158
  14. XenForo_FrontController->run() in /home/s/sm42/forum.xxa.su/public_html/index.php at line 13

I use widget framework in combination with the media gallery. Now I have two sidebars (media sidebar on the left, xf widget sidebar on the right). In this case the content area is to narrow, of course.
However, there should only be one sidebar on media gallery pages. Chris, the media gallery developer said that this might be caused by the widget framework because under normal cirumstances the gallery takes control of the sidebar and shows one on the left.

Is there any possibility to hide the widget framework on media gallery pages. I cannot disable widget framework on the one hand. On the other hand I would like to use my media gallery.
Thank you, rhodes

bildschirmfoto-2014-08-24-um-18-29-24-png.81738

You're right @@Chris D - it has sth. to do with the widget framework. When I disable it everything would be fine. However, I can't as I provide a lot of information for my users using the widget framework (html, php-widgets etc.)

I use widget framework with the gallery and only have the gallery sidebar showing on media pages, the WF sidebar doesn't show. It looks as though you are using All for the position, if you target pages specifically it probably won't show.

I use widget framework with the gallery and only have the gallery sidebar showing on media pages, the WF sidebar doesn't show. It looks as though you are using All for the position, if you target pages specifically it probably won't show.
Thank you, @Creaky . I would like to show the activity stream on all pages except the gallery pages. But as far as I can see I can only define one hook for the widget position.

You can use a comma seperated list of templates you want the widgets to appear in. I currently use cta_featuredthreads_featured, forum_list so the widgets show on Featured Threads page and the forum list

Top Bottom