Resource icon

[bd] Widget Framework 2.6.6

No permission to download
On "Users" widget can i show what groups can list?

Because i don't want to see staff group on this widget, only the user group.

Last edited:
@xfrocks do you have a timeline on 1.4 compatibility release? Is the poll widget the only one that currently has issues?
And I believe some are waiting on the xf default profile / status block
It will be released after official 1.4. Or at least after RC version is available. Beta versions change things a lot and make it difficult to keep up (case in point: the new profile block gained a new feature in the recent beta release).

Is there any reason why a Widget Page (in my case, set as the index page) has the title restricted to 50 characters?
Can it please be updated to have the same width as the Board Title ( /admin.php?options/list/basicBoard ).
My site homepage has a different title than the rest of the site because of the character length restriction.

I want to build a kind of dashboard for my users based on a simple xf widget page. I've already created several HTML and PHP widgets for my sidebar using the widget framework.

Now I would like to use these widgets on my dashboard page. However, when I try to add widgets to this page none of the existing widgets appear in the dialog box. Only the renderers appear.

Is it possible to add existing widgets on my widget page?

Awesome, expect new version of this add-on soon.

Is there any reason why a Widget Page (in my case, set as the index page) has the title restricted to 50 characters?
Can it please be updated to have the same width as the Board Title ( /admin.php?options/list/basicBoard ).
My site homepage has a different title than the rest of the site because of the character length restriction.
It is a hard limit imposed by one of XenForo default table (xf_node).

I want to build a kind of dashboard for my users based on a simple xf widget page. I've already created several HTML and PHP widgets for my sidebar using the widget framework.

Now I would like to use these widgets on my dashboard page. However, when I try to add widgets to this page none of the existing widgets appear in the dialog box. Only the renderers appear.

Is it possible to add existing widgets on my widget page?
Currently you cannot add normal widgets to a widget page. If you have created the widget somewhere else, go to the widget page and add a new widget with the same renderer and options and everything. Sorry for the inconvenience.

What is the difference between New Threads and Recent Threads?

What is the difference between Latest Replies and Recent Threads?

What is the difference between New Threads and Recent Threads?

What is the difference between Latest Replies and Recent Threads?
New sorts by create date.
Recent sorts by last post date.
Latest fetches replies only (instead of first post)

Reactions: rdn
Is there a way for popular threads to be based on all likes in the thread? Currently it seems to be only based on the number of likes in the first post?

Many Thanks

Top Bottom